Specifications & Dimensions
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman Bolt-On ™ 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver 00916496000|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Bolt-On Sander Attachment is Where Smooth Sanding Starts
Sanding can be a tedious task, even with an electric sander, but Craftsman Bolt-On Sander Attachment makes sanding jobs a breeze. From stripping the old finish off stairs to smoothing out the finish of a vintage car before making it glow with a cherry red finish or removing flaws from a favorite antique desk, this sander guarantees success every time. Seasoned carpenters, novice woodworkers and home crafts people will zip through jobs with ease by using this handy tool.
The Bolt-On Sander Attachment easily adjusts to handle any sanding job. Access tight corners with the fine tip attachment, and delve into cracks and grooves with the wide, flat edger and round-ended side and let the lightening speed vibrations do most of the work for you. The attachments snap on and off with ease and are easy to transport in a tool bag or box. When your sanding jobs are done, use the tool to remove rust from hand tools, toys and outdoor furniture or use it as a polisher.
- The Craftsman Bolt-On Sander Attachment is the perfect gift for anyone who loves home improvement and craft projects
- Set comes with multiple sheets of various grade of sandpaper
- Designed to reach hard to reach nooks and crannies
- Lightweight and portable for easy transport
- Powerful 20 volt MAX Lithium Ion Battery provides hours of uninterrupted work
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Very convenient to be able to have one tool (bolt on) and be able to switch heads without having to have bring numerous tools to the job. The sander performs as expected. I am very pleased with this attachment.
This is the fifth bolt on attachment that I purchased. So far it works just fine for light-duty sanding. fits into most corners and is easy to use. the speed that the sander runs at seems just about perfect.
I got the Bolt On System for Christmas last year and have been slowly adding attachment pieces as my projects warrant. If I were doing a VERY large project or used a sander all the time, this would not be very practical. I used it to sand a door down a few times and it was fine. Because it's attached to the drill base, the handle is a bit awkward. Plus the sander EATS the battery - even with the super long-lasting battery, I had to recharge three times while using this attachment. That being said, I'm really happy with it, especially since I don't have a very regular need for a sander.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Black Friday Prices Now! Get these Sold By Sears items while they last! Ends 12/7 6:59pm Offer ends 06-Dec-2013 See details.