Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman Bolt-On ™ 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver 00916496000|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Bolt-On Sander Attachment is Where Smooth Sanding Starts
Sanding can be a tedious task, even with an electric sander, but Craftsman Bolt-On Sander Attachment makes sanding jobs a breeze. From stripping the old finish off stairs to smoothing out the finish of a vintage car before making it glow with a cherry red finish or removing flaws from a favorite antique desk, this sander guarantees success every time. Seasoned carpenters, novice woodworkers and home crafts people will zip through jobs with ease by using this handy tool.
The Bolt-On Sander Attachment easily adjusts to handle any sanding job. Access tight corners with the fine tip attachment, and delve into cracks and grooves with the wide, flat edger and round-ended side and let the lightening speed vibrations do most of the work for you. The attachments snap on and off with ease and are easy to transport in a tool bag or box. When your sanding jobs are done, use the tool to remove rust from hand tools, toys and outdoor furniture or use it as a polisher.
- The Craftsman Bolt-On Sander Attachment is the perfect gift for anyone who loves home improvement and craft projects
- Set comes with multiple sheets of various grade of sandpaper
- Designed to reach hard to reach nooks and crannies
- Lightweight and portable for easy transport
- Powerful 20 volt MAX Lithium Ion Battery provides hours of uninterrupted work
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We bought this to sand down the cross at my wife's dad's grave and it took no time getting the job done so we could restrain it. I also used it to sand my drywall where I patched it taking all the strain out of hand sanding. It smoothed the rough areas right out.
Van Nuys, CA
This is for VERY small projects. I was using it on a bumper and the battery life will not get you through the job. If you project requires sanding with more than one grit you may opt for a mouse. I think it's great for indoor, not as loud as regular sander, I got it to cut down on so many power cords
it currently replaces my regular sander is durable priced right easy to store and easy to use it comes with several easy to change pads its almost idiot proof
Only a couple of weeks have gone by since I purchased this item, but it has already seen many hours of use. I like how the nose of the sander is its own individual piece so it can be replaced if needed in the future.
El Paso, TX
Grants Pass, OR
San Diego, CA
This tool works great on small projects. I needed to sand a few rough areas on my kids' wooden play set. It got the job done. I can see larger sanding jobs needing a bigger sander.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.