Specifications & Dimensions
|Attachment Type:||Oscillating Multi-tool|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman Bolt-On ™ 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver 00916496000|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Oscillating Tool Cuts, Scores and Strips it Fast **
Whether you’re ripping out old grout, slicing up baseboards to make space for new flooring or need to make a clean opening in drywall, this Craftsman Bolt-On Oscillating Tool gives you the power and quick cutting action you need to get the job done right. An essential part of the Bolt-On system, this tool takes fast, accurate cutting and sanding into places others just can’t. Whether you’re slicing through sheet rock, wood, plastic or metal, this attachment gets it done.
Perfect for keeping you moving on the job, this Craftsman Oscillating Tool features a quick-change blade lever that swaps between plunge cutting and sanding bases in seconds, while readably versatile, this tool uses an adapter to mesh with a wide array of platforms so Bolt-On or not, you can still do your work. An essential to demo, construction and finishing work alike, start the next job with the oscillating power of this potent tool.
- Bolt-On Oscillating Tool includes: 1 Plunge cutting blade, 1 Sanding Base and 2 Sanding Sheets 60/240
- Tool free blade change swaps function with the movement of a lever
- Cuts and sands drywall, metal, wood, plastic, composite and many other materials
- Uses an adapter to fit all major tool brands
- Lightweight provides quick portability
- Slim profile provides access to tight areas
- Rapid 0-18500 Oscillations Per Minute range makes short work of tough jobs
- 2.8 degree oscillation angle delivers efficient cuts and sanding with every use
- Powered by a 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Battery, this tool delivers hours of fast working action
** To be used as an attachment with the Craftsman Bolt-On ™ 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver (Sears Item #00916496000)
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
A great attachment for general non commercial around the house construction and repair. the oscillator attaches quickly and conveniently to bolt on unit. It performs exactly as stated and does the job well. I am very satisfied with this attachment and its versatility.
This was the first addition to the Craftsman Bolt-On drill that I won from CraftsmanClub. I have only used it so far to do some drywall demo and it does a really good job at that! I thought that maybe it's size would make the drill feel off balance but it was very easy to hold and control.
I have not had a chance to really put this attachment through it paces, but the little I have done with it, I am impressed. I like the quick release feature for the blades and such and you can always use standard ones with included adapter. You don't have to use the special quick release ones if you don't want to.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Buy One Bolt-on Attachment Get one 50% off. Offer ends 12/14/2013 Offer ends 14-Dec-2013 See details.
- Hot Deal! Get this Sold by Sears item today only at limited time price! Ends 12/12. Offer ends 12-Dec-2013 See details.