Specifications & Dimensions
|Toolless Blade Change:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
This Variable Speed Oscillating Tool Delivers Serious Power
25% more powerful than its predecessor this oscillating tool brings professional muscle to any job you’re working on. Whether you’re trimming baseboard, ripping out old grout, or putting a fine sanded finish on a project, it’s equipped with a wide array of heads so you can get the job done. Featuring a quick blade release that eliminates the need to mess with hex keys, and a variable speed dial that allows you to tailor its performance to the job, this oscillating tool is keeps you moving fast, while a bright LED light ensures you have the visibility to get the job done right. Built Craftsman tough and equipped to take on all kinds of jobs, add this powerful oscillator to your arsenal, and get to work.
- Variable speed oscillating tool includes: Sanding base plate, straight edge cutting blade, circular cutting blade, circular grout disc, triangular grout disc, scraping blade, 3 sheets of 60, 20 and 180 grit sandpaper
- Tool-less blade release swaps fast
- Variable speed control changes pace easily
- Rugged construction stands up job after job
- LED light illuminates work area
- 2.5 amps means 25% more power than the original version
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Handy tool to have around for those awkward cuts you can't make with a jig or circular saw. Seems to have plenty of power, easy to switch out cutters.
This tool is great for different projects. I definitely recommend for any home owner for small to big projects. Very versatile for so many projects. Has a good motor and is durable.
Boca Raton, FL
I bought this online while on sale plus added another coupon to save $15 on a $75 purchase. Having only paid $60 I was not expecting much, but am pleased to say I was pleasantly surprised. Having used various multitools throughout the course of my work from the cheap 'no name' brands to the Fein and Makita tools I can honestly say this gives the higher end models a real run for their money at about a third of the price. I bought a Craftsman reciprocating saw law week and was disappointed when it didn't come with any sort of carry bag. As this did not have one mentioned in the description I assumed it was the same deal so ordered a little 13" Craftsman tool bag (also on sale for $4) for it to go in and picked it up at the same time. When I got home and opened the box it came in a bag! This is not mentioned in the description so worth considering. All in all I would recommend this tool for the price ;-) *I would also like to add the led lights and green power indicator are great feature
I love the power of this multi-tool. It has plenty of power to do all the things I need it to. I've used it to cut or trim siding. I've also used it to do sanding. The quick tool change is also a nice feature.
Rohnert Park, CA
I only used it 3 or 4 times the fist 12 months I owned it and was very pleased with it's performance. But to die one month after the warranty is up is not like a Craftsman tool. At least the one I bought has quality issues
I can find multiple uses for this. It's convenient to switch blades and is an extremely versatile tool to have around. It is also comparable to some of the higher priced tools of its kind.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings on select Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.