Specifications & Dimensions
|Toolless Blade Change:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
This Variable Speed Oscillating Tool Delivers Serious Power
25% more powerful than its predecessor this oscillating tool brings professional muscle to any job you’re working on. Whether you’re trimming baseboard, ripping out old grout, or putting a fine sanded finish on a project, it’s equipped with a wide array of heads so you can get the job done. Featuring a quick blade release that eliminates the need to mess with hex keys, and a variable speed dial that allows you to tailor its performance to the job, this oscillating tool is keeps you moving fast, while a bright LED light ensures you have the visibility to get the job done right. Built Craftsman tough and equipped to take on all kinds of jobs, add this powerful oscillator to your arsenal, and get to work.
- Variable speed oscillating tool includes: Sanding base plate, straight edge cutting blade, circular cutting blade, circular grout disc, triangular grout disc, scraping blade, 3 sheets of 60, 20 and 180 grit sandpaper
- Tool-less blade release swaps fast
- Variable speed control changes pace easily
- Rugged construction stands up job after job
- LED light illuminates work area
- 2.5 amps means 25% more power than the original version
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
San Antonio, TX
Really an easy to use and practical tool for the pro and hobbyist alike. You can use it in places other reciprocating can't reach. Definitely give this thing a try and you'll find it useful on so many projects.
High Ridge, MO
Got it 2 years ago lasted 30 minutes bought a lot of extra blades and sand paper, that was a waste.Returned it same day they sent it out took 5 weeks and my customer is mad. Had to use other stuff. got it back didn't get to it till much later lasted 10 minutes and lockup again. was using it to remove stuff from shower stall. Couldn't finish job and renter is waiting to move in . Lost 18 houses adds up to a lot more than a rather simple tool 10 minutes really. Im going lose a days work over it but I read the other testamonys and apparently they are all junk. I want money back or any other tool. I will say there shop vac's are great I have 3. But that wont get this customer back and times are tuff Iv had it.Will see...............................................................................................
Elizabeth City, NC
I was using a cordless and smaller version of this for a few years. Dying out after 15 minutes, waiting 2 hours or longer to recharge, battery pack falling out. I suffered long enough. I went to the cord and I am victory fist pumping in the air, like I'm a winner! This has more power and I don't have to look at the clock to see if I'm running out of battery time! I LOVE this tool! (Victory Fist In The Air.)
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.