Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.88|
Ratings & Reviews
Consolidate Wrenches with this 8 in. Max Axess Locking Wrench
The Craftsman 8 in. Max Axess locking wrench does the job of 14 wrenches from 1/2 to 3/4 inches and 12 to 20mm. You get a custom grip with this versatile wrench, and you get the benefit of taking one wrench with you rather than a handful. This one wrench is responsible for freeing up your tool chest or tool bag for other items. This adaptable custom locking wrench will soon be your favorite wrench because it uses six steel blocks that slip nicely into place around both nuts and bolts.
This 8 in. Max Axess locking wrench adapts and adjusts with little effort to a wide range of fastener sizes and shapes for use on many different projects. It also grips fasteners on all sides, which helps to prevent the rounding effect no one wants. The secure locking feature provides more torque for more user-generated power.
- The Craftsman 8 in. Max Axess locking wrench replaces 14 different sized wrenches because it is adjustable
- The sturdy, dual-material ergonomically-designed handle cushions your hand and also helps prevent slippage
- Once your wrench is securely in place, each block locks ensuring a close-to-perfect fit
- The fastener scale offers you the ability to make accurate, quick and convenient adjustments tailored to each job's specifications
- By using this adjustable locking wrench you free up a great deal of space for other tools or items you need to carry with you to the job
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 10, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Boynton Beach, FL
I have to say this is a very innovate product, I already owned the smaller 6 inch version and was extremely pleased with the versatility of this tool, it definitely saves you from having to purchase an entire wrench set, high recommended!
Overland Park, KS
Craftsman wrenches are the best and strong, I love it. one wrench fit in most the screws, instead of carrying multiple single wrenches. easy to handle.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
So far, the wrench has worked well. It is quite sturdy, I think that you could put quite a bit of elbow grease into it without it having problems or losing its grip. The only slight downside is that it wouldn't work well in very tight spots because the handle is just simply larger than a regular wrench, but for a lot of jobs where everything is pretty accessible, it works great and you can do everything needed with just this one tool.
San Jose, CA
This wrench ranges between 1/2"-3/4" or 12mm-20mm for nuts and bolts. The tool makes it easy to grip with one hand and drive with the other without slippage. Can be gripped manually or locked in place easily at any place in the range of sizes. Handle is large and very comfortable in large hands. May not fit smaller hands comfortably.
usually dont purchase tools for my husband but after using this just once he said he was glad I was watching him look at it in store and decided to purchase for anniversary gift.....
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.