Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.88|
|Wrench Type:||Adjustable wrench|
Ratings & Reviews
Consolidate Wrenches with this 8 in. Max Axess Locking Wrench
The Craftsman 8 in. Max Axess locking wrench does the job of 14 wrenches from 1/2 to 3/4 inches and 12 to 20mm. You get a custom grip with this versatile wrench, and you get the benefit of taking one wrench with you rather than a handful. This one wrench is responsible for freeing up your tool chest or tool bag for other items. This adaptable custom locking wrench will soon be your favorite wrench because it uses six steel blocks that slip nicely into place around both nuts and bolts.
This 8 in. Max Axess locking wrench adapts and adjusts with little effort to a wide range of fastener sizes and shapes for use on many different projects. It also grips fasteners on all sides, which helps to prevent the rounding effect no one wants. The secure locking feature provides more torque for more user-generated power.
- The Craftsman 8 in. Max Axess locking wrench replaces 14 different sized wrenches because it is adjustable
- The sturdy, dual-material ergonomically-designed handle cushions your hand and also helps prevent slippage
- Once your wrench is securely in place, each block locks ensuring a close-to-perfect fit
- The fastener scale offers you the ability to make accurate, quick and convenient adjustments tailored to each job's specifications
- By using this adjustable locking wrench you free up a great deal of space for other tools or items you need to carry with you to the job
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 10, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We bought this for our son, as is our tradition to do for birthdays. Found this to be a handy tool and an exceptional value. The wrench is quality Craftsman & will come in handy for many projects.
Gwynn Oak, MD
The Craftsman Axess Locking Wrench can be used on both standard and metric fasteners. This single tool can replace many wenches in your tool box. Also in a pinch this tool can be valuable when you do not have your tool box.
Idaho Falls, ID
This tool works great on all nuts. You can use it many times through the course of the day. I like craftsmans warranty policy as well. You can't beat these tools.
I bought this for my husband to put in Christmas stocking . He has a tool box @ his shop but I gave him this for my toolbox @ home . I love it takes the guessing out of what size wrench I need. Great product. love Craftsman tools
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.