Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Quick Release System:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
C3 19.2V MAX AXESS AUTO RATCHET ADD ON TOOL
Introducing the C3 Max Axess Auto Ratchet! This tool is powered by Craftsman's top selling battery platform, the C3 19.2V battery. The Pass-thru design on the auto - ratchet and socket system eliminates the need for deep sockets. This tools is great for the garage or the house.
- Ratchet Head - Delivers 360 in. lbs. of torque when used with the battery included in this kit. This is enough torque for efficient bolt tightening and removal.
- Max Axess Pass Through Design - Eliminates the need for deep sockets. Get most jobs done with the sockets included
- Forward / Reverse Toggle Switch - Changes the direction for tightening or loosening
- Variable Speed Steel Paddle Switch - Delivers up to 225 RPM's
- Lock Switch - To avoid unintentional starts
- LED Work Light - Illuminates the work area when lighting conditions are less than ideal
- Includes 4 Max Axess Accessories - 1/2" Socket, 7/16" Socket, 3/8" Socket and 3/8" Square Adaptor
- BATTERY AND CHARGER SOLD SEPARATELY
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I am a professional mechanic and this tool offers features that I look for before my purchase. The mechanism to start operation is feathered and lockable, It is easier to control if you can start or run at at a slower speed. The battery charged in half an hour and ran all week with normal use. The handle/body of the tool is rubberized and aides in control and comfort. The package contained 3 sockets and a 3/8" adapter to accept regular sockets. supplied sockets are very secure and almost hard to remove, however, the 3/8" adapter has a tendency to come out during use as the flutes are cut backwards compared to the supplied sockets. There is a light on the tool, and the sockets do not have to be moving for the light to come on. The balance is good, but the battery is fairly large. The head is small enough to get into tight areas and has plenty of power to handle any dash work.
Overall I found it a good tool for me to use since I have limited hand strength, it does the work for me and I can still do things on my own. I did find the bits a little difficult to switch out but other than that its a great addition to my tools.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
South Milwaukee, WI
Works good. not as powerful as I might hoped for. I have impact driver and impact wrench so this is not a major issue. The four stars come for the idea of having to buy the expensive sockets. comes with only three. I already had a set so it makes this thing more useful.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.