Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.7|
|Measuring Tool Scale Type:||Standard (SAE)|
Ratings & Reviews
12-Inch Combination Square Delivers Consistently Accurate Results
Make tight, spot-on measurements each time with the Craftsman 12-inch combination square. This impressively accurate square features an etched blade made of stainless steel that never fails to be and stay directly on point. The blade uses precision-ground edges that form a tight fit along the angle you need to further enhance accuracy. You can measure perfect 90-degree angles and lay out impeccable miters to help you complete your projects with finesse.
The 12-inch combination square is specially designed to eliminate inaccuracies. The square's milled head allows easy repositioning, so you can work faster without compromising precision. Stainless steel edge offers the flatness you need for superior performance. Measurements stay true even under varying temperatures to deliver consistent results every time. This 12-inch combination square is extremely durable and versatile, and it can be used to finish woodworking projects, roofing jobs, home improvements and many more demanding tasks.
- The Craftsman 12-inch combination square delivers astoundingly accurate measurements every time
- Etched stainless steel blade uses precision-ground edges to create a tighter fit along the angle you need
- Stainless blade makes marking the desired angles effortless
- Works double duty as a tool to lay out miters and a square to achieve 90-degree angles
- Milled head is easy to reposition for faster and easier operation
- Measurements are consistent and true even under changing temperatures
- 12-inch size and combination design is incredibly versatile and can be used for a variety of projects
- Stainless steel edge is hard-wearing and will maintain excellent condition for many years
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Cedar Falls, IA
This is a nice, large square. I purchased this with the 7-inch square. Like the 7-inch, this is a sharp square. I find it to be very accurate. It is nice and heavy duty. It is a bit large if all you want to do is cut 2x4s and stuff. But, I think it is essential for anyone's collection. Per Craftsman instructions, I did put a dab of machine oil on the slide to help it move. Overall, this is a great square.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.