Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||32|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||309|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Bits:||22|
|Number of Drive Tools:||1|
|Number of Extensions:||6|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||3|
|Number of Sockets:||201|
|Number of Wrenches:||36|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Deep and standard|
|Socket Points:||6, 8 & 12|
Ratings & Reviews
309-Piece Mechanic's Tool Set Gives Staggering, Stunning Variety
The Craftsman 309-pc mechanic's tool set gives you 309 durable reasons why you should add it to your toolbox today. The range of tools in this set is mind-blowing. It features every combination from standard to metric so you won't have to look far to find the right tool. You have every ratcheting wrench size for every bolt and every tool to work in every space.
Not only does the 309-pc mechanic's tool set give you the variety you've always wanted, the tools also designed to help you work faster and better. With this set, you receive metric, standard, inch and deep well sockets that are made to fit three ratchets. Because changing sockets can slow you down, these ratchets use a release mechanism that releases sockets faster to help you work much more efficiently. You will get ratcheting wrenches, sockets, hex keys, extensions and much more in this one fantastic, reasonably priced set.
- Complete your tool collection once and for all with the Craftsman 309-pc mechanic's tool set
- You receive a staggering total of 309 tools to choose from, which include all size ratcheting wrenches, sockets, hex keys, extensions and many more
- Tool combinations include metric, standard, inch and deep well sockets for every job
- Sizes give you freedom to work in large and small, restrictive places
- Sockets are made to fit three ratchets
- Ratchets use a quick release mechanism for faster and smoother socket changes
- Tools made of durable steel
- Tools come with a lifetime warranty
Added on September 21, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on cars these days. My confidence resides in Craftsman tools because Craftsman tools have stood upto the demand I put on them and Sears stands behind what they sell. Their support hasn't changed and my loyalty hasn't changed.
This is a nice assortment of commonly used mechanics tools. There are standard, metric, inch and deep well sockets, three ratchets, and numerous wrenches. As usual, these are covered by a lifetime warranty. If you already have a tool collection, this set will compliment them.
This tool set is a good value for the money. Unfortunately Craftsman stopped making these in USA last year so if you buy it today, you will be receiving a chinese made tool set. But the tools are still high quality and you will like them. And craftsman still gives you a lifetime warranty on them so if you manage to break one you get a free replacement
a mechanic could not ask for a better set of tools for a pro or a beginner I used and lost many in my life time and probably more by the time I die . I remember when I could buy this set and screw drivers and crescent wrench's and tool box for $50.00 the price has gone up through the years but the quality has stayed the same
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Todays Deal Heist while supplies last! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.