Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.4|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Length (in.):||3|
|Handle Type:||Plastic Dip|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Choose Craftsman 6" Pliers Long-Nose Pliers for Working in Close-Fitting Spaces
Grab the Craftsman 6-in pliers long-nose pliers when it's a tough-to-reach job that requires a strong, non-slip grip. Every toolbox needs a sturdy pair of long-nose pliers. Designed by Craftsman, these 6-inch pliers are the ones you'll want when the viewing angle is awkward and you need complete control of the project. The handle measures three inches, while the long-nose pliers' jaw length extends a full two inches. The powerful, gripping jaws open to a maximum width of two inches to enable your ability for gripping wider objects as needed.
The Craftsman 6" pliers long-nose pliers feature a non-insulated handle coated with a durable plastic dip to help provide a comfortable grip and eliminate work fatigue. The pliers' bend makes it easy to see what you're doing while providing the maximum control needed when working in hard-to-reach areas. The long-nose pliers have been constructed from forged alloy steel, which provides the tool with its strength and long-lasting durability.
- The Craftsman 6-in pliers long-nose pliers are ideal for hard-to-reach DIY jobs that require a strong grip
- Its 3", non-insulated handle includes a non-slip, plastic-coated outer surface
- The plastic-dip coating on the handle is designed for comfort gripping that helps reduce hand-fatigue
- Measure a full 6", including the 2" jaws
- Maximum opening for pliers' jaws measures 2" to allow for easy capture of wider objects
- Weighs just 5 oz
- Craftsman bent nose pliers are induction-hardened cutters with a Lifetime Craftsman warranty
- These pliers have exceeded all ASME and ANSI Standards
- Made in the United States
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I think Sears/Craftsman pliers represent a great value in domestic made hand tools. I recently added a bunch to my 15+ year old inventory (that have all held up very well). As with my others, this has great fit and finish...the simple black dipped handles feel no different than my old ones that held up very well. The joint is tight with no slop, but moves easy. The jaws line up pretty well - the wire cutter is nice and tight, but I wish the tips had a little tighter fit...they are close, but are not going to work like tweezers. It appears they are applying a clear coat finish to them as well, perhaps to reduce rusting on the ground faces? A nice touch that my older pliers don't have, but I'm indifferent on its need. Still USA made with a WF marking.
Sears description online is very poor, but these are great bent nose pliers. They do not have cutters on them. Coated with some sort of clearcoat for rust protection. Great for use in hard to reach areas.
Bent Long Nose Pliers Mfr. model #45104. You may have to do some looking to locate these pliers at your local store, the search will be worth it thou. Over the years I have found them to be useful is the installation and removal of cotter pins and hair pin cotters. Pulling small nails/brads and staples isn't as tedious either. In the event you remember you have them the next time you have to start a nail in an awkward position these pliers will really shine and you'll learn that they make a great set of Hammer Resist fingers.
Bent Long Nose Pliers Mfr. model #45104. You may have to do some looking to locate these pliers at your local store, the search will be worth it thou. Over the years I have found them to be useful is the installation and removal of cotter pins and hair pin cotters. Pulling small nails/brads and staples isn't as tedious either.
In the event you remember you have them the next time you have to start a nail in an awkward position these pliers will really shine and you'll learn that they make a great set of Hammer Resist fingers.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.