Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Color/Finish:||Silver / Satin Nickel|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.63|
|Handle Type:||Cushion grip|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 4 pc. Pliers Set: Quality Tools From a Trusted Name
Whether you need to cut wire, hold small screws in place or put some torque on a stubborn bolt, this 4 pc. pliers set gives you what every good tool kit needs: options. Professional quality tools from Craftsman are durable and long-lasting, and the pliers in this set are no exception. They're built super-tough and will hold up to the wear and abuse you want to throw their way.
The Craftsman 4 pc. pliers set puts a lot of versatility within easy reach. The diagonal, long-nose, slip-joint and arc joint pliers all come with a silver finish and coated handles so the’re less likely to slip out of your hand or bruise your knuckles, and you’re less likely to lose your grip. One minute you're a mechanic, the next you're doing electrical work – no matter the job you’re doing, you know you can always rely on Craftsman.
- Professional quality 4 pc. pliers set that's durable and long-lasting ]
- Includes 7 in. diagonal pliers, 8 in. long-nose pliers, 6-3/4 in. slip-joint pliers and 9-1/2 arc joint pliers
- Silver finish with coated handles gives you better grip in tight spaces
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Bonney Lake, WA
I have always liked Craftmen tools made in America. They are a great value, great looks, strong, they operate perfectly and if they didn't Sears will replace them.
Fort Collins, CO
The marketing folks continue to put together sets that require buying other single products so you finally have a useful set. The 8 in. long-nose pliers and 6-3/4 in. slip-joint pliers are backwards for sizes if this set becomes your only pliers. The long nose handles should be shorter and the slip joint handles should be longer. No surprise however since this is the usual case for any set of Craftsman tools. It would be much more useful if you had the opportunity to build your own sets and still get the better pricing of a set versus buying individual tools. But that would defeat the marketing scheme!
Strong, durable, and large for large tasks. Really no complaints about these. They open and close properly and smoothly (with just enough friction to keep them from constantly falling open like some cheap ones do). Close completely, and don't get twisted off center when a large force is applied.
I haven't used them all yet, but they are nice and sturdy feeling tools. I don't know what they coated the handles with. I prefer slick plastic to this kind of rough rubbery stuff.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.