Specifications & Dimensions
|Auto Tool Type:||Steering & Suspension|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.8|
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Package Contents:||2 Jaw Small Gear Puller|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|User Guide Included:||No|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Small Gear Puller Protects Gears from Damage
Get your mechanical jobs done with efficiency and quality with a Craftsman 2 jaw small gear puller on hand. When you need to remove small gears and want precision, this two-jaw small gear puller is just what you need; the two reversible forged arms allow you to grasp and remove gears so you can complete your task.
This Craftsman small gear puller from Sears is an essential tool for any mechanic. While the two-jaw mechanism allows for work in small spaces, the tool's adjustable reach gives extended-use options. The two-jaw small gear puller has a five-ton HA capacity and weighs 1.8 pounds. Backed by the quality of the Craftsman brand name, this small gear puller is a garage essential.
- Go easy on your gears with the Craftsman 2 jaw small gear puller
- Perfect for small gear jobs in tight spaces, this gear puller features two arms
- Features reversible forged arms
- Comes with the assurance of Craftsman-branded quality
- Adjustable reach makes for varied use
- 5-Ton HA capacity
- Weighs 1.8 lbs.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
it was packaged very niceley, put together easily, and it works fine and looks to be very well made, i think it will be the 1st and last one of these you ever buy.
This two jaw small gear puller is a quality tool that was a good addition to my tool box. Worked perfectly on the little project that I had in mind when I purchased it.
I always count on Craftsman quality tools to do the job right. I have used this mainly to pull front sights off of the barrels of Ruger Mini 14s. Works great!
The Craftsman 2 Jaw Small Gear Puller is one tough little puller. I use this puller in my shop on a regular basis and have used it while working my both of my daughter's cars. There is no twisting or distortion of the jwas when applying pressure to them while pulling. It holds it's shape and pulls very well. I use this puller to help pull bearings from shafts, pulleys off of shafts, pulleys off of engine cranks, tiller tines that are rusted on and much much more. This a nice tool to add to your tool collection.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.