Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Autoloading Multibit Screwdriver Ends Your Headaches
Professional efficiency experts will love this Craftsman autoloading multibit screwdriver because it lets you get more work done more quickly now that you're not fumbling to change bits or searching to find the right tool. The rest of us will love it because it eliminates a lot of headaches and clutter. Never again will you have to stop and dig through a tool box to find the right screwdriver to do those odd jobs around the house. The right screwdriver - six of them, in fact - is right in the palm of your hand.
The autoloading multibit screwdriver makes changing from one head to another a simple, quick job. A pump-action mechanism in the loader lets you change in as little as two seconds. You'll be able to choose from among the most popular sizes, in both Phillips and flat heads, too.
- Professionals and shade-tree mechanics alike can pare down their tool boxes and make their work go faster with the Craftsman autoloading multibit screwdriver
- A pump-action mechanism makes changing bits a breeze - with practice, it's even possible to do it one-handed
- Includes six Phillips and flat head bits in the most popular sizes
- Flat heads are 1/8, 3/4 and 1/16 of an inch
- Phillips heads are P1, P2 and P3
- Bit material is S2 steel
- Magnetic bit holder
- Stainless steel driver shaft
- Hard core handle with rubber molding for easy grip
- Item weighs eight ounces
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We bought this tool because our pre-schooler couldn't take the bits out to play with. Change was easy but we noticed we couldn't lock it the bits or apply too much pressure to while using it. The grip was handle was big enough for my husband but I didn't the method of no slip. My hand didn't slip but I lost torquing strength.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This is much better than an older multi-bit screwdriver I have with the bits on outside. Changing is faster, and easier. I might pick up more of these next time I catch them on sale. Great tool.
It's good that the bits can be autoloaded but it doesn't really latch in properly so that the handle starts moving back while your are trying to drive a screw or open one. and once again the shaft is too thick to use for most electronics.
This multi bit screwdriver works ok but when I wanted to use other bits and disassembled it I can not put it back together. I have been trying to find instructions on how to change bits but have had no luck. Does anyone know how to reassemble this multi bit screwdriver without the bits falling out or where I can go to find instructions? Other than that, I like the convenience of being able to change bits easily without having to change screwdrivers. But right now this screwdriver is worthless because it's in pieces. I am a loyal Craftsman tool person but this one has me pulling my hair out!
This screwdriver is awesome and has saved me in so many situations at work. With the magnetized tip and the ability to swiftly change out the bit, this screwdriver is perfect for almost any situation.
This item is very hand to have around. It has every bit you could possible want or need to use, and they are built in the unit so you don't have to worry about loosing the bits, or having to look for them.
I own and have bought multiple qualities of this autoload screwdriver. I give them as gifts to both women and men who all love them. This is a great tool and provides everything you need right in one tool.
Stocking stuffer for Christmas. Always hard to find something for guys from age 17 to 70, but they all loved this screwdriver! All the pieces are contained, so no losing parts and easy to switch bits!!
Bought 3 of these for my nephews for Christmas and they loved them!! They are just getting started on their tool collection.
I bought this for a gift for a couple of the guys in my life who have every tool you can think of in their garage. Both were really happy with the quality of this screwdriver.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools, reflected in price shown, Sold by Sears! Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.