Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||1 H x 6 W x 14.5 L|
|Auto Tool Type:||Specialty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1|
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Package Contents:||1 set of hose clamp pliers|
|Color/Finish:||Steel with Red handles|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|User Guide Included:||Yes|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Repair kit available|
Ratings & Reviews
Cable-Operated Hose Clamp Pliers Allow Fast and Easy Auto Repair
Hose clamps can be a pain, but the Craftsman cable-operated hose clamp pliers cut through the inconvenience and let you place clamps in one easy step. Rather than struggling to hold the clamp tightly in place while adjusting the screws or other fasteners, you can use the pliers as your extra set of hands. Set the clamp wherever needed, and the pliers firmly draw it closed in exactly the desired spot. Lock the tool and let go while you make final adjustments to your clamp for a totally hassle-free placement.
These cable-operated hose clamp pliers work with most standard and space save hose clamps for an all-purpose tool you'll want close at hand for all hose replacements or repairs. Remove the old self-tightening clamps with the same easy steps. With steel construction and thick vinyl grips, these pliers are made to be used for many years to come.
- Craftsman cable-operated hose clamp pliers quickly place or remove hose clamps
- Sturdy cable finds and holds the perfect fit for each clamp
- Works on a wide range of standard and space-saver hose clamps
- Ideal for working in small engine compartments
- Locks in place to free up your hands for other tasks
- Vinyl grips offer a comfortable and slip-free hold
- Built to deliver years of solid service
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
craftsman make the best tools hands down. craftsman stand behind their products no questions ask. If you brake something just return to store to get it replaced. these plier are the perfect hose clamp pliers for our mechanic shop. a very useful and dependable pliers. i would recommend any craftsman hand tool to anyone. great prices and dependable, just check around. Keep a eye out for the holiday sell prices and get even better deals.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
When you have spring clamps, especially in tight spaces, having the proper tool is very important. These cable-operated pliers are awesome- easy to operate, work very well and work in very tight spaces. I would recommend these pliers to anyone that has to work on the cooling system of a car and doesn't have a lot of space to work with. I have only had them for a few weeks, but used them to do a radiator replacement once and will use them again in the next few weeks. With the lifetime guarantee, I'm not too worried, though, because I can always get them replaced at a nearby Sears.
Great tool if your changing out your coolant hoses or radiator. I had to purchase this tool because of coolant clamp that was located next to the radiator that I couldn't access is regular tools. Struggled to try to get it back on for close to an hour when this had it back on in 2 minutes. It also made putting the rest of hose clamps a simple and easy job.
Oyster Bay, NY
New Braunfels, TX
If you work on any hoses with those spring hose clamps in hard to reach areas this is a great set of pliers to have. Wish I had picked up a set years agoe now.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points with any tool purchase over $20, sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.