Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Tool is 8.25 x 1.5 in.|
|Auto Tool Type:||Engine|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.9|
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Color/Finish:||Zinc and black oxide plating|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Material:||Heat treated steel|
|Included with Item:|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|User Guide Included:||No|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Craftsman warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Swivel Jaw Hose Pliers Let You Grip From Any Angle
For those hard-to-reach hose clamps, keep this swivel jaw hose pliers in your toolbox. Whether it's under the hood or on your front-loading washing machine, these pliers are essential for reaching and grabbing hold of those spring-loaded hose clamps that can be a bear to work with when using slip joint pliers.
The Craftsman swivel jaw hose pliers feature a double slot in each swivel jaw to accommodate both large and small hose clamps. The locking arm stops the arms from springing open under pressure, which also keeps you from being under pressure. Made from heat-treated steel with a zinc and black oxide plating finish, these pliers let you grip from any angle and are tough enough for the job.
- Swivel jaw hose pliers grips hose clamps from any angle, even in confined spaces
- Double slot in each swivel jaw accommodates both large and small hose clamps
- Locking arm stops the arms from springing open under pressure
- Versatile tool can be used for automotive repair, working on airplane engines, even front-loading washing machines
- Made from high-quality, heat-treated steel
- Zinc and black oxide plating finish
- Rust resistant
- Comes with Craftsman warranty
- Made in the USA
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Saint Charles, MO
These pliers for the factory clamps are a lifesaver. These pliers make the job super simple and quick both removing and reinstalling the factory hose clamps. Worth the cost and a great addition to your tool kit
Needed to get the hose clamps off on our front loading washer and these saved a TON of time! I would have been messing with those clamps for longer than it took me to make the repair had I not had these pliers. Definitely a must purchase if you need to fix a front loading washer.
San Jose, CA
Couldn't done the job without this tool. Working with this tool made it Possible to release the tighten areas to be able to release the hoses properly. Very happy with this tool.
Summerland Key, FL
Ballston Spa, NY
Garbage! I would expect this from HFT but not sears! I am going to see about getting them replaced and in the mean time I am getting a New Pair From my MAC Tools Dealer. One snap ring failed after two uses and then on the third use they bent way out of wack. Cheap steel and poorly designed product. just more prof that craftsman quality control is in the toilet.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Family & Friends! Get an Extra 10% Off OR Members choose 20% back in points on items in Checkout. Offer ends 05-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get Victoria Classics 650 Thread Count Sheet Set for $14.99 reg price $59.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 09-May-2015 See details.