Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||96.5|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Floor jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||19.75|
|Minimum Height (in.):||5.5|
|Lift Capacity:||3 ton|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 3 Ton Service Jack Lifts it Fast and Smooth
When you’re on the side a highway fixing a flat there’s no time to mess around, theService Jack from Craftsman will slip under your frame fast, lift smooth and get you back on the road in no time at all. Don’t struggle with a flimsy manufacturer’s scissor jack, bring the right tool to the job and make tough work look easy, even in the pouring rain.
Not just limited to roadside emergencies, the The Craftsman 3 Ton Service Jack is the perfect garage companion for fast oil changes, tire rotation and helping you get under that car for a clear look at your engine, suspension and more. Built tough with stamped steel, flange reinforced frame, this spring loaded jack rolls fast and delivers a powerful lift up to 6,000 pounds, so you can get your work done without messing around. Toss this portable jack in your trunk or truck and be ready to lift.
- The Hydraulic Service Jack from Craftsman gets you back on the road fast
- Features 360 degrees of pivot gives you flexibility and a clear view
- Easy to operate handle makes work easy
- Compact storage makes it the perfect trunk companion
- Massive 3 ton lifting capacity makes repair simple
- Steel construction for durability and strength
- Lifting range: 5-1/2 in. to 19-1/4 in.
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this jack a couple years ago and used it very little. It doesn't stay elevated with or without a load. I am concerned it might fail with the weight of a vehicle even in the short time it takes to place jack stands under the vehicle. I was told by Sears there is no way to repair it and to throw it away and buy a new one. After months of fuming, I decided to purchase the same jack again. It has the same problem out of the box. Sears used to carry quality products. Apparently not anymore.
Colorado Springs, CO
Great Service Jack for our home garage. Convenient storage with a detachable handle. Very well made then other competitors for the same price. I would recommend this jack.
I have 5 vehicles that I routinely do maintenance on. I purchased two of these to miake tire rotations easier. I have had them about 2 years now and have not had one problem with them.
Seems heavy duty but 1 wheel isn't touching the floor like the other 3, still rolls fine but I haven't used it yet, will do my oil change this summer and see how it goes.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown Offer ends 25-Oct-2014 See details.