Craftsman 3 ton Floor Jack, Jack Stands and Creeper SetSears Exclusive. | Item# 00950188000 | Model# 50188
Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||1 year full|
|Quantity in Set:||3|
|Lift Capacity:||3 ton|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Three-Ton Jack, Jack Stands And Creeper Set For Ultimate In Auto Access
The Craftsman Three-Ton Jack, Jack Stands And Creeper Set will set you up for auto repairs just like the pros. There are few tasks you will not be able to perform with the heavy duty three-ton jack, jack stands and creeper from Craftsman and Sears. If you have ever crawled and squirmed along the gravely road to try and get into a dark, tight spot under the hood, you will appreciate what a great jack, stand and creeper set can do for you. Get out of the dirt, and get into the oil pan with ease.
Three-Ton Jack, Jack Stands And Creeper Set gives you the ability to provide safe auto service in your own home. The heavy duty, welded construction of this stable three-ton jack offers 6,000 pounds of pure lifting power. The generously sized, easy rolling creeper is 36 inches long for excellent stability as you slip back to follow that leaky brake line. The built-in headrest on the creeper offers a welcome bit of comfort on the bigger jobs. The jack provides up to 19.25 inches clearance, a great amount of space for ease of repair.
- Craftsman Three-Ton Jack, Jack Stands And Creeper Set comes with everything you need to do many repairs yourself in your own home
- 6,000-pound hydraulic lift capacity makes this jack a powerful workhorse for cars, trucks, minivans, SUVs, trailers and more
- The sturdy, stable twin jack stands give you plenty of peace of mind as you work under that auto
- The 36-inch creeper with smooth rolling casters has a built in head rest for added comfort
- The jack's lifting range is from 5.5 to 19.25 inches, which is plenty of clearance for most of your needs
- The set offers easy assembly and storage
- One-year full warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I don't normally write reviews, so I'll keep this short and to the point. This is a great package deal. It's a great value to get the creeper and the jack stands and the jack (especially in 3 ton). Everything looks great and strong, but out of the box, the jack is junk. I have been craftsman my whole life, but this was a disappointment. The jack handle can easily slip off of the gear making you twist the handle to re-insert the handle to fit the gear. After you get it to stick, the jack sticks at the point just before it releases its pressure, releasing the vehicle incredibly fast. That's not safe whether you're trying to set it down on jack stands, or are trying to bring it back to the ground with tires on.
I made a mistake and didn't read the other reviews on here before purchasing it because it was a great day after thanksgiving deal. Please read this and take into consideration the poor quality and non-safe use of this non-American made product.
Craftsman used to be proud to write "Made in the U.S.A." on their products, and used to brag about their warranty. 1 year warranty on this product and multiple reviews about the jack not working after a year is discouraging. Quality of the Craftsman brand has greatly decreased. It's truly a shame. I hope that things change or I may be getting my tools elsewhere.
We've been looking for all these things and a jack is so expensive that really this product is the price of a jack. Awesome product and heavy duty for as far as I can see. Will update if anything changes.
Jack is heavy duty, although the paint chips easily. The jack stands seem a bit iffy and I"m not sure I'd trust them to hold 3000 lbs with me underneath it... The creeper is deceivingly heavy, however it is pretty comfortable to lay on. All things considered, I would buy this again.
Ellicott City, MD
I've been longing for a creeper set and this happened to be in my budget at the moment of purchase. Jack and stands works fine, but the creeper's raised side bars sometimes hurt my back, be aware.
The jack is only 3 years old and will not hold pressure whether or not it has a load on it. I asked about a kit to rebuild it and was told there isn't anything available and to just throw it away and buy a new one. Craftsman used to have quality tools.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Todays Deal Heist while supplies last! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.