Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||6.4 in. H|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||19|
|Product Type:||Bench Vise|
|Clamp or Vise Maximum Capacity:||4.75|
|Jaw Width (in.):||4.5 in.|
|Vise Base Swivel:||180 deg.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
Ratings & Reviews
4 in. Bench Vise has Secure, Strong Grip with Fast-Securing Screws
The Craftsman 4 in. bench vise is built sturdy and strong to get you through your projects safely and efficiently. It is built of rugged iron and steel, with a 4 inch vise, to put in your shop or garage. It has a large 4 3/4 inch capacity, and its V groove feature makes for outstanding gripping strength. Its throat opens wide to securely grip pipes from 1/8 to 2 inches in diameter. Add the gray vise to your work area and trust in the Craftsman name that is synonymous with high-quality tools.
The 4 in. bench vise has a sturdy, bolt-mount style. It features a 180-degree swivel that provides you easy access to your materials. Fast-securing screws on the vise save time, making for quick work that is done precisely. In addition, the smooth chrome-plated steel handle gives you additional leverage than competitor vises. Another way you save time is with the reversible plates that swap quickly between jobs. A precision-machined anvil top on the vise is perfect for hard-hitting jobs. The 19 lb. Craftsman bench vise comes with a 1-year general warranty.
- Gray Craftsman 4 in. bench vise is sturdy and strong in your shop or garage
- Large 4 3/4 inch capacity, with 4.5 inch jaw width
- V groove for outstanding grip strength
- Securely grips pipes of 1/8 to 2 in. diameter
- Bolt-mount style with additional leverage from smooth chrome-plated steel handle
- 180-degree swivel for any angle access to your materials
- Fast-securing screws and reversible plates save you time
- Precision-machined anvil top works great for hard-hitting jobs
- 6.4 inches high with 19 lb. weight
- 1-year general warranty included
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
THis bench vise is perfect for home use. Its small enough for small garage work, but yet heavy-duty enough to take whatever beating you can give it.
Mount Ida, AR
This is a DIY shop/home vise. It isn't as true as I would like but for holding things occasionally and when you can work with a lesser quality vise, this will do the job. It is only 30,000 lb. tensile strength and made in China.
This vise lives up to the Craftsman quality name. It opens wide and swivels smoothly for easy use. My dad only purchased Craftsman tools and so I do I, they never let you down.
Upper Sandusky, OH
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.