Specifications & Dimensions
|Product Type:||Screw-out sets|
Ratings & Reviews
Screw Remover Set Saves Projects from Damaged Screws Don't scrap it, save it! The three-piece Craftsman Screw-Out Damaged Screw Remover Set comes with small, medium, and large bits to remove any size screw and fix any size job. The bits can be used with variable speed power drill with a reverse mode, or manually with a 1/4-inch hex driver. And it doesn't matter what how damaged or how the screw used to look: the set tackles Phillips, slotted, hex, Torx, or square recess heads. When done, the bits store easily in a sleek, tough case. Whether stripped with age or faulty from the start, this Screw Remover Set ensures that a stripped screw doesn't ruin your day. Salvage old wood with ease or tackle a fixer upper with confidence. With the Craftsman warranty, it's guaranteed to work.
- The Craftsman Screw-Out Damaged Screw Remover Set comes with three bits: small, medium, and large to tackle any screw size
- Set works across all types of heads, including Phillips, slotted, hex, Torx, or square recess
- Bits get the job done in a variable speed reverse-mode power drill as well as manually with a 1/4-inch hex driver
- Backed by the Craftsman warranty, you can trust that it'll work for you every time
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this craftsman screw-out set to remove some damaged stripped screws on a dresser. I can tell you from my exspirence they work very very good. I loved how well they worked and with that I had more damaged screws to take out because I really am impressed with how well they work. Oh and the stripped screws I was removing were 3 inch screws. Love that they are in a case that way I cant loose them in my tool box.
Worked great with my impact driver to remove an old screw on a door hinge. Nice high quality tool with a case that I can only expect from Sears.
Very disappointed. Bought this set to remove stubborn deck screws - wasn't able to get even one out. Bit material seems to be softer than the screws, so they don't bite in as intended.
Elk Grove, CA
While it didn't work on every stripped screw I had botched, it did work with most of them. I had messed up a garage shelf install and stripped a ton of screws out of frustration. This helped get them out fairly effortlessly.
San Mateo, CA
I have not used this yet. I purchased one because I saw a buddy of mine remove a damaged screw with it. It came right out for him. Will follow up after first use.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points with any tool purchase over $20, sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.