Specifications & Dimensions
|Door Opener Type:||Chain drive|
|General Warranty:||Limited lifetime|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||42.25|
|Battery Backup Function:||No|
|Motor Power Type:||AC|
|Has Doorbell Operation:||Yes|
|Number of Lights:||2|
|Number of Remotes Included:||2|
|Safety Sensor Type:||Contact and non-contact|
|Has Emergency Release:||Yes|
|Safety Sensor Beam Technology:||Yes|
|Wall Control Type:||Motion detecting wall control|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Keyless Garage Door Opener Lifts Fast and Locks Tight
More powerful than most, the Craftsman 3/4 HP Garage Door Opener was built to make short work of heavy doors with a smooth cranking action that’s quiet and reliable. An extra 1/4 horse of muscle raises your garage door 25 percent faster than traditional motors, so whether you’re in a hurry or trying the keep the cold out in the winter, this opener operates quickly to get you in and out of the garage without wasting time.
With a pair of Security+® remotes and a handy keyless entry pad included, this powerful opener delivers a level of convenience, that even if you lose your keys, will open for you every time. And if you’re worried about thieves, don’t be. The The Craftsman Keyless Garage Door Opener remotes have a tumbling feature that changes the code for your garage door every time you press the button. This coupled with a motion sensing lighting system means no more stepping into dark, uncertain garages ‒ just safety, security and enough muscle to move your garage door at the touch of a button.
- Craftsman 3/4 HP Garage Door Opener features a rugged chain drive for smooth, dependable operation
- Security+® anti-burglary coding
- Keyless entry so there’s no need to fumble for keys or a remote control
- Motion-detecting control console automatically turns the opener lights on when you enter the garage
- Homelink compatible - open/close door from vehicles that have the built-in visor remote for convenience
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
this is the fifth garage door opener I have installed, (all different garages). I recently moved into a house with a different opener, when it died I put in a Craftsman so much quieter and faster. The installation is easy with easy to follow instructions.
Seems to be.faster and quieter than my previous screwed drive opener. Motion detector is a nice feature. Attractive appearance. li get decent range with the remote of 100' or more but I do have windows in my door.
I replaced a broken opener with this one and it works fine. It installed easily enough by myself and it's pretty quiet when operating. No complaints so far. I like the motion sensor and double-lights.
Saint Paul, MN
I didn't want to write a review on this opener until I had time to see it in action. I did need some help for 10 min to hang the opener. The rest was easy. You maybe could use a step ladder to rest it on when bolting up if your careful (only if you have no helper). After 3 years of daily use I'm very happy with this opener. I took my time and had planned it all out before starting.
This handles my 18 x 9 2" steel door with ease and speed, and it's quieter than any other opener I've owned. Everything as advertised, plus classy looking IMO. The motion detector turns on the lights (I guess standard on most openers now), and quickly becomes something you'll appreciate.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.