Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||9390|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||100|
|Width Range:||33 to 52 in.|
|General Warranty:||2 years|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||97|
|Weight Rating:||Basic - Up to 400 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||22|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||4 x 1 in.|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||4|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||2|
|Worksurface Material:||Rubber mat|
|Drawer Material Thickness (ga.):||22g|
|Self Latching Drawers:||Yes|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Case Material:||Heavy gauge steel|
|Case Material Thickness (ga.):||21g|
Ratings & Reviews
Enjoy Organization with this 2-Drawer Deluxe Mechanic Cart
The Craftsman 2-drawer mechanic cart has serious storage for serious professionals. Made with all-steel construction, this cart is up to the job of organizing, storing and moving your tools where you want them, when you want them. Swivel casters make it easy to move this solidly built mechanic cart without working up a sweat. The magnetic tool holder is another asset for mechanics, and you get all this on a cart that comes powder-coated for serious corrosion protection.
You've spent plenty of money on your tools and this 2-drawer deluxe mechanic cart will keep them organized and safe. The top compartment is lockable and comes with an embossed work top mat and handy internal drawer lock. A lower tray is a great spot for your rag box, hand cleaners and other shop necessities. Have a cart that rolls so you can keep your tools at your side and get the job done.
- Craftsman 2-drawer mechanic cart is made from steel treated or protection with a powder-coat
- Swivel casters with toe brakes let you pull this cart around with you when you need to, but keep it perfectly stationary as well
- A side magnetic tool holder keeps the tools you're using separated from the rest for easy selection
- The lower tray gives you extra storage
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
It is a great looking and practical cart, the fold up extension and the magnetic tool holder are great...BUT....the wheel castor inserts are garbage. I've replaced these junky plastic inserts on all four wheels three times each. The last straw was when one (again) gave out causing the box to tip over. As it fell the two drawers opened and three of the four drawer slides were bent. There is no parts list that lists the drawer slides and the on-line sales reps tell me that if the part is not listed it cannot be purchased. Do not buy this cart if you intend to use it to carry more than 50 to 60 pounds of tools and not very far.
Los Angeles, CA
The cart is very well made for both professional and rookie mechanics. The magnetic tray seves two purposes...it holds small parts and keeps them where you placed them. My husband plans to get many years of use with this cart!!
I have purchase this a little over 3 months n replaced caster wheel retainers 2 times already , now m about to replace the 3rd time ,cart will not roll around wheel coming apart . Caster retainers sucks on this .
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
We bought this cart to hold our new Webber Electric grill. The selling features were the lift up shelf, the drawers and the non skid top. We discovered the magnetic side panel after we set it up. It holds the barbecue tools very well. It has a key to lock the drawers. The only issue is that the drawers lock automatically if you jostle the cart. Not good if you have the keys in one of the drawers.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Got this car rolling cabinet at a good price on sale. For the money I paid, it?ll do the job and will stand up to use by the typical homeowner. If you are a serious do it yourselfer with lots of tools and will be loading it up, I would suggest you consider the ?Heavy Duty? line of tool chests. A visit to the store to see them in person will reveal the differences in material and build quality. One of the other differences is the locking mechanism on this duty . It?s a bar that locks in front of the drawers vs and internal locking mechanism. The lock serves it purpose, just isn?t a clean looking as the internal lock. Doesn?t really matter to me though, since it is for personal use and stored in a locked garage. I have no reason to lock it up. Overall, a good car for the price I paid.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $20 back in points with a purchase of $150 or more in Home items. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.