Craftsman Chrome/Vinyl Hydraulic Hydraulic StoolItem# 00961828000 | Model# 61828
Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||17.3|
|Overall Height (In.):||28.5|
|Overall Width (In.):||10.5|
|Seat Width & Depth:||14" Round|
|Cushion Pattern Type:||Craftsman Logo|
|General Warranty:||One Year|
|Number of Wheels:||0|
|Weight Capacity (lbs.):||300|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Hydraulic Stool Supports Precision Work at Your Bench
Whether you're rebuilding a carb, stringing a pull starter or rigging up your own fly-fishing lures, this Craftsman Hydraulic Stool gives you the stable base and adaptability you need to tackle precision tasks. Flexible and quick to adjust, this stool rises and falls to give you solid support through every job. And when the detailed work is done, and you're ready to enjoy a cold one, this supple seat makes a great spot to kick back and savor a job well done!
This Hydraulic Stool is built to last, made with the same level of dependability Craftsman packs into every product. Supported by sturdy chrome legs, packed with resilient foam and covered with tough vinyl, the Craftsman stool makes a durable and handsome addition to any shop or garage. It's endurance-tested for loads up to 300 pounds, so you know it's ready to support you through hours of detail work or kicking back with a couple of work buddies. Grab a seat-or maybe two-and bring home solid support that'll always have your back.
- Tough, durable chrome polished finish gives this Craftsman Hydraulic Stool style that stands the test of time
- Great for detailed work or just kicking back with your buddies
- Excellent addition to any workshop, garage or man-cave
- Adjustable feet provide sturdy support on uneven surfaces
- Sturdy, durable construction features chrome legs, resilient foam padding and a tough vinyl cover
- Back rest moves to fit perfectly for every job
- Slip resistant base for traction on any surface
- Smooth vinyl padded seat is comfortable for years of solid service
- Dimensions: 10-1/2 inches W x 28-1/2 inches H
- Some assembly required
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this Craftsman hydrolic stool for my workbench and I love it. It was easy to assemble, looks good and has a very solid base. Oh and confortable. The hydrolic seat moves up or down for the perfect level for your needs. The back rest is confortable as well when you need to sit back and think a minute. For the price I dont think you can find anything better. If you have an uneven floor it has ajusters on the butom to make it level. It also comes in different colors but black was the one I needed.
The stool was easy to assemble. Unfortunately, the vinyl upholstery is thin and arrived with a slit in the seat. Because this is for the garage, I let it go, figuring that a little duct tape would take care of it. I appreciate having the ability to adjust the height. At the sale price, it's an OK value.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Once assembled, the stool is quite sturdy. The back rest is adjustable, or removable if desired. The height adjuster works well, and you can put feet up on the leg support. The height adjusts enough to accommodate both high and normal height benches. The seat swivels. I bought it on sale for half price, so it was a excellent deal, and a welcome addition to my shop.
Just happened to see this online and saw it was on sale for $69 (reg $99). Then checked on the Craftsman Club price and it was only $49. Couldn't turn it down for that price. Put it together in about 10 minutes. Love the hydraulic up and down. You can't go wrong with this stool.
North Highlands, CA
Very good stool. Assembly was pretty simple and straight forward. I was done in about 10 minutes. The stool looks and feels very sturdy. I'm a big guy and it holds me well. The stool looks very good. Nice addition to my work area. Nice to be able to sit when doing lengthy fine work or drawings.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Todays Deal Heist while supplies last! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.