Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||15.75 in. W x 1.5 in. H x 7.25 in. D|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.62|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
13-Screwdriver Transport Holder Keeps Tools Easy to Find and Use
Let this Craftsman screwdriver holder take the frustration out of your daily maintenance and repair tasks. No matter how organized you keep your tools, screwdrivers still have a way of ending up all over your home or shop. Finding just the right size of slotted or Phillips-head screwdriver can be time-consuming and aggravating. With this lightweight and durable organizer, you can now keep up to 13 screwdrivers with an eight-inch blade or smaller, conveniently in one place.
Organize your screwdrivers by size or frequency of use with this 13-screwdriver transport holder. It's a convenient size to tuck into a utility drawer or your tool chest so you can always find the exact screwdriver you need without searching or rummaging through storage. Polypropylene construction holds up to extensive use with just enough flexibility to make it easy to get your tools in and out. A carry handle at the top lets you grab the organizer and go.
- Durable polypropylene construction ensures that the Craftsman screwdriver holder will last through extensive use even when fully loaded
- Two slots are built specifically to accommodate offset screwdrivers
- Fits either slotted or Phillips screwdrivers so you can choose which are the most important to keep at hand, or keep multiple organizers
- Carry handle makes it easy to grab the entire organizer and make your tool selections at the site where it'll be used
- Fits into a drawer or tool chest with a compact, streamlined design
- Mount to a wall for easy workbench access without taking up valuable tool storage space
- Blade guard helps protect your tools and prevent injury
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
If you only take your screwdrivers out to used them once or twice a year this will likely be good for you. If you are like me and use your screwdrivers out daily this product isn't going to last you very long. I use my screw drivers all the time and after having this product for about a month I can already see the foam which is supposed to hold thme in wearing out and I figure it will be about another month before the larger drivers will be falling out. The plastic part will last a good long while I'm sure unless you drive over them with you car or something and the over all design is ok but the foam just a huge flaw in my book. Also the two slots for smaller screwdrivers is poorly designed. If you grab the holder by the side you can push them accidentally and push them out of the foam causing you to need to reset them in the slot (which I'm sure eventually will lead to falling out completely). I would only recommend this to a friend who doesn't use them very often.
Sun City, CA
Los Alamos, NM
i've purchased a lot of Craftsmand tools and this is the first thing I've been disappointed in. I think it would be fine for their standfard screwdrivers but their Professional series won't fin in it.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 12-Dec-2013 See details.