Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Folding Utility Knife Designed for Excellence
TheCraftsman Folding Lockback Utility Knife adds an entirely new dimension to difficult tasks. Designed for precision, its performance-driven quality construction offers you reliability plus important safety features. This is a knife that makes it simpler than ever to take care of all your work and household projects. Add to that the benefits of its one-hand-opening feature and getting the job done just got a whole lot easier.
When opening your toolbox, no tool will be more important than the CraftsmanFolding Utility Knife. The folding lockback blade offers a sense of safety and security you can count on, so you can stay focused on the task at hand. With its unlimited warranty, this folding utility knife is guaranteed to give you a lifetime of dependence and satisfaction. An example of quality construction, the knife is also attractive, with a hardwood and lightweight metal handle and natural leather holster.
- Craftsman Folding Lockback Utility Knife is designed for precision
- Easy-to-use one-hand operation
- High quality and dependable construction
- Folding lockback safety feature
- Built for strength and durability
- Lightweight aluminum and polished hardwood handle
- Natural leather holster with clip
- Quick-change blade mechanism
- Lifetime guarantee on all parts
- Weight 0.35 lbs
- Sale prohibited or restricted in AL, FL, ID, KS, MA, MD, ME, MS, NC, NY, OH, OK, RI, TX, VI, WA, WI, WV
- Free shipping offer ends 31-Jan-2013
- Special pricing for Hawaii and Alaska
- Available for in-store pick up
- Earn 150 Shop Your Way Rewards points
- Layaway and gift wrap available
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
These are more like a pocket knife. I don't recommend these because the police might try to kill you, or cause you a lot of grief for simply being in posession of one regardless of what state you are in. Mine is in my set of tools in my workshop and I have used it once. I was not very comfortable with the folding blade and feared I would cut my fingers while opening, or closing the blade. I am happier with the old-fashioned scrapers, fixed blade, or retractable utility knives in my carpenter's tool belt. They are better suited for my type of work.
I saw this knife in a house and garden magazine, and thought it would be excellent for the type work I do, and it has been everything I could have asked for and more!!! In addition to being handy, compact and very stylish, it is also rugged and durable. I have been VERY pleased with this product.
Bought this due to the blade locking mechanism. Have one by different manufacturer and the way it locks the blade has a tendency to allow the blade to come out while in use.
I love the looks the feel, even the weight. But I wished they would stay together. This is the third knife and they all fell apart. It feels great in the hand. The cutting action and the angle of the cut is good. Looks great. Need a different locktite for the body.
Mount Morris, IL
Craftsman Folding Lockback Utility Knife, my husband got one of these for Christmas a few years ago and loves it. He uses it mostly for opening boxes or as a box cutter. He is always misplacing it and asking me what I did with it. Then it is found by him right where he left it. I'm thinking we need to get a few of these to have on hand for when he loses it or good.
I have purchased many utility knives in the past. None have held up as long as this craftsman. It has been thrown and kicked around pretty hard and still works great. The blade doesn't wobble and it stays sharp for quite a while. I would definitely recommend this product!
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.