Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Invest in Your Engine with Fuel Stabilizer
Whether winter’s coming and it’s time to stow away the summer gear, or that snow blower is done for the season, it’s time to add a dose of stabilizer to your tanks. An essential to keep your tools performing at their best, this simple additive keeps stored 2 and 4 cycle gas from gelling and developing fuel system clogging impurities, while eliminating the hassle and potential dry rotting of a full system drain. Serious savings at a small price, this 12oz bottle keeps your engines running smooth, season after season, so you can keep getting the job done.
- To use: Add stabilizer to tank, agitate by shaking or driving so it mixes in. Then, run the engine for a few minutes to ensure even distribution
- Treats both 2 and 4 cycle fuel - cars and boats to lawn mowers, tillers, tractors, chainsaws and more
- Helps eliminate clogged carburetors and fuel injectors
- Cuts down on fuel filter replacement
- Easy pour container
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
North Babylon, NY
This is my second Craftsman lawn mower. The first one lasted many years so I wanted pretty much the same thing. Life my first one, this one is front propelled, easy to use, and the price was right. It had free delivery and the men who delivered it opened the box for me on the front lawn, I added the oil (included) and gas and immediately cut my lawn (to my neighbor's relief).
Speaks for itself, most people buy fuel (gas) a gallon to five gallons at a time. Most people use this fuel for their yard equipment such as lawn mowers, blowers and whackers. That's when this product does the job of keeping the fuel fresh and preserved. I know how long I keep five gallons around till it's used up, that's why I use this product.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Fort Walton Beach, FL
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.