Craftsman 3000 PSI Gas Pressure Washer w/ Quiet SenseItem# 07175488000 | Model# 020572
Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||2 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||71.9|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Replacement O-Ring Kit Included:||No|
|Gallons Per Minute:||2.7|
|Low Oil Shutdown:||Yes|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
|Styling & Design:|
|Pump Type:||Axial cam|
|Chemical Injection Type:||Dual perfect mix direct from concentrate|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 3000 PSI Quiet Sense Pressure Washer for Quiet, Efficient Outdoor Cleaning
Keep your house, vehicles, decks and patios clean with the Craftsman 3000 PSI gas powered Quiet Sense pressure washer. Whether you're fighting pollen, mold or just plain dirt, this pressure washer makes your cleaning routine easy and effective. The powerful engine and Ready Start system ensure efficiency, and the Quiet Sense technology goes from full throttle to idle when you stop spraying so you're not as likely to disturb the neighbors.
The Craftsman 3000 PSI Quiet Sense pressure washer is equipped with a selector nozzle so you can control the width and pressure of the spraying stream. The PerfectMix™ system mixes soap into the water stream for even more efficient cleaning. Count on the Briggs & Stratton™ Professional Series OHV engine to give you the power you need, while the selector nozzle makes sure you're directing that power exactly where you need it. Keep your home's exterior clean and inviting with this powerful, versatile pressure washer.
- Craftsman 3000 PSI gas powered Quiet Sense pressure washer ensures you have the cleaning power you need, directed exactly where you need it
- Quick-connect wand has five settings from max to delicate so you always have the right tool for the job
- Automatic control system drops the throttle from full speed to low RPM when you release the spraying trigger
- Use soap concentrate for even deeper cleaning, and the PerfectMix™ system will be sure you have just the right amount of soap
- High-pressure hose is 30 ft. long for versatility
Added on November 07, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great machine. With seasonal discounts and using sears card made this high grade pressure washer very affordable and well worth the money. Sleek, compact, quiet!
The store gave us the price online which was a lot cheaper. The machine works great and comes in real handy at Alliance motors in Springfield,MO.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
East Greenwich, RI
The first unit did not suck up the soap. Returned that one. The second one made a noise that sounded like parts were hitting each other. Returned that one, too. The second one did spray and clean, but did not sound like it would clean for long.
Worked great for me. I didn't have any of the problems other reviewers complained of with it not starting up after using it for a while, letting it run out of gas, refilling it and it not starting. It started up for me and my wife by the third pull hot or cold, even if it ran out of gas. Maybe this was a problem with an older model but it seems to have been fixed with this one. I have no complaints it cleaned our deck and the old, mildewed wood looks like new. I'm very happy with this purchase and I would recommend this to anyone in need of a Power Washer in this class range. As far as the hose storage complaints, read the instructions. If you wrap it right it doesn't ever fall off, I don't see where this is even a complaint. When you're done with it wrap the hose up tie it with string and store it where ever you want.
Mont Belvieu, TX
I bought the pressure and had used it one time. It ran out of fuel while i was using it. I refilled it with fuel and tried to restart it. It would not so i started checking the oil, filter, and anything else I could check. I finally pulled the spark plug and checked it. It looked good but i decided to go to the local parts house and get a new one. I installed the new one and low and behold it started right up and ran like a champ. Look forward to many years of service.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.