Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||12.0 lbs.|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
Ratings & Reviews
Gas Trimmer Cultivator Attachment Eats Weeds, Digs And Cultivates
The Craftsman cultivator attachment is the perfect companion for your gardening and landscaping. Smaller gardeners and large landscapers both can benefit from a cultivator attachment. Heavy digging and tilling can be a real pain in the neck if you are trying to do it manually. Weeding is an exercise in tedium when proceeding by hand. Thanks to the trimmer cultivator attachment, this task becomes a snap. Just attach to your attachment capable gas trimmer and away you go.
The gas trimmer cultivator attachment is a versatile piece of landscaping equipment. The adjustable, 8-inch-wide Pro tines can go from 5 inches to 8 inches, depending upon your desired depth. Churn up that small garden, potting soil and larger landscapes with the economical attachment you will wonder how you ever did without. The attachment is also easy to store, thanks to the built-in storage hook. There is simply no excuse for avoiding that yard work once you get the assist from this helpful, quality Craftsman cultivator attachment from Sears.
- Craftsman cultivator attachment connects to most attachment-capable gas trimmers
- The wide, 8-inch Pro tines are built to turn over any type of soil with ease
- The cultivator attachment is so versatile you can go from a depth of 5 to 9 inches with an easy adjustment
- The cultivator attachment's heavy duty gearbox guarantees the power and performance you need and will love
- Easy storage, thanks to the built-in storage hook
- The attachment is only 10.5 pounds
- Comes with a generous, 2-year warranty
California residents: This product does not meet current California emissions regulations. Please, go to our Store Locator to locate a nearby store that will have a similar, compliant product available.
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
So far this Cultivator Attachment has performed as advertised. Fits my Troy-Bilt 4-cycle weed eater perfectly. Cuts through top soil and clay without any issues.
Took the unit home read the Instructiona and attached the unit to the Weedwacker. Next morning I went to the garden and started the unit forward motion. It was not operating like I though it should. I just rembered that the Instructions stated to pull the Unit. Well I started pulling the unit and it started doing just the way I wanted it to. Thanks Sears Craftsman. Today I Have Beans and Tomatoes. Thanks Carroll Rutledge.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I got this and use it with the 32 cc (4 cycle) engine. To use you simply set it down in the soil and let it dig itself in. Then you slowly pull it towards you. It grinds up the weeds, grass and whatever all into a very fine topsoil. Rake it off and your done. I did a 10x10 area in about 15 minutes, far faster and easier than with a shovel. If you going to use this, I recommend the largest engine, it may be a bit too much for the lightweight engines.
North Bend, NE
Bought My first one and got 2 years,(seasons), out of it. It quit working, was told they don't repair them, You have to buy a new one. Bought a new one and the same thing happened. It did do the job, shame they don't last.
This is a light weight tool meant to do LIGHT work. After all it's hanging off a little engine with a Piston smaller than a Shot Glass. I received mine and put it to work in soft soil to till in new Fertilizer and Peat Moss. I ran out of steam way before this little Cultivator did. I have and recommend the Item # 07129932000P Model # 29932 Craftsman Rear Tine Tiller for the big jobs and it is a beast on hard soil and bigger jobs. You can't go wrong with the little Cultivator keeping in mind it's intended purposes.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 5% off Trimmers Sold by Sears. Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 25-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.