Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||12.0 lbs.|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
Ratings & Reviews
Gas Trimmer Cultivator Attachment Eats Weeds, Digs And Cultivates
The Craftsman cultivator attachment is the perfect companion for your gardening and landscaping. Smaller gardeners and large landscapers both can benefit from a cultivator attachment. Heavy digging and tilling can be a real pain in the neck if you are trying to do it manually. Weeding is an exercise in tedium when proceeding by hand. Thanks to the trimmer cultivator attachment, this task becomes a snap. Just attach to your attachment capable gas trimmer and away you go.
The gas trimmer cultivator attachment is a versatile piece of landscaping equipment. The adjustable, 8-inch-wide Pro tines can go from 5 inches to 8 inches, depending upon your desired depth. Churn up that small garden, potting soil and larger landscapes with the economical attachment you will wonder how you ever did without. The attachment is also easy to store, thanks to the built-in storage hook. There is simply no excuse for avoiding that yard work once you get the assist from this helpful, quality Craftsman cultivator attachment from Sears.
- Craftsman cultivator attachment connects to most attachment-capable gas trimmers
- The wide, 8-inch Pro tines are built to turn over any type of soil with ease
- The cultivator attachment is so versatile you can go from a depth of 5 to 9 inches with an easy adjustment
- The cultivator attachment's heavy duty gearbox guarantees the power and performance you need and will love
- Easy storage, thanks to the built-in storage hook
- The attachment is only 10.5 pounds
- Comes with a generous, 2-year warranty
California residents: This product does not meet current California emissions regulations. Please, go to our Store Locator to locate a nearby store that will have a similar, compliant product available.
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Cape Coral, FL
I've used this to garden and to prepair soil for sod. Whew it will work harder than I want to! Ti does a good job of Cultivating, The sod is doing well and it is due to the tiller's work. Very pleased and tired.
I know that this is for soil, but, I used it on chunks of ice that had been shoveled off my driveway, it still ate that right up without even chipping the paint.....
Excellent product. My wife and I only need to work small areas such as flower beds and this is the perfect size. If you need to do large areas or very difficult soil, this is not what you need but it is perfect for maintaining prepared beds and small gardens.
So far this Cultivator Attachment has performed as advertised. Fits my Troy-Bilt 4-cycle weed eater perfectly. Cuts through top soil and clay without any issues.
Took the unit home read the Instructiona and attached the unit to the Weedwacker. Next morning I went to the garden and started the unit forward motion. It was not operating like I though it should. I just rembered that the Instructions stated to pull the Unit. Well I started pulling the unit and it started doing just the way I wanted it to. Thanks Sears Craftsman. Today I Have Beans and Tomatoes. Thanks Carroll Rutledge.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 5% off Trimmers & Edgers items sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown Offer ends 25-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.