Craftsman 25cc 2-Cycle Gas Leaf Blower/VacItem# 07179477000 | Model# 358794770
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.):||0|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||11.1|
|Reduction Ratio:||Up to 16:1|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||25|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||2 year limited|
|Noise Level on High Speed (db):||69|
|CARB Compliant:||CARB Compliant|
|Power and Performance:|
|Air Volume (cfm):||470|
|Max Air Speed (mph):||215|
|Number of Speeds:||Variable|
Ratings & Reviews
This Gas Blower/Vac Delivers Power Packed Performance
This versatile and feature-packed Craftsman 2-Cycle Handheld Gas Blower/Vac is ready for any yard clean-up. Equipped with a vacuum function, it helps you easily bag fallen leaves and other debris fast, while the blower feature uses the 25cc, two-cycle engine to deliver air flow speeds of up to 215MPH.
Featuring Sim-Pul starting technology, this 2-Cycle Handheld Gas Blower/Vac is up and running fast, and equipped with a quick engaging cruise control, it locks on so you can let go of the trigger and focus on the work at hand. A solid machine that even includes a concentrator nozzle that reaches deep into crevices, this yard blower was built to get the job done right. Start it up and get to work.
- With a right mix of power, speed and versatility, choose to use this Craftsman 2-cycle handheld gas blower/vac for your outdoor maintenance needs
- Powerful 25cc, two-cycle engine delivers air flow speeds of 215MPH/470CFM
- Sim-Pul starting technology for reduced pulling effort and smoother starting
- Variable speed trigger to control air flow
- Cruise control for easier use and navigation
- Available in a black finish
- Fully assembled
- Dimensions: 19.3" (L) x 12.8" (W) x 16" (H)
- Two year limited warranty
- Vacuum Attachment included
- Contents include:
3.2 oz. oil
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This Craftsman blower is the best! It is very Powerful and moves stuff with a pull of the trigger! I have never had any problems starting this craftsman blower. I thought I would only use it a few times a year but I was wrong I use it everytime I do yardwork. Its great for the grass clipping on the sidewalk. I love it so much I would (If I could) dust my inside with it. NO CONS from me!
Bought this blower to make cleaning up the leaves easier and it works great. Started up right away and got the job done in no time. We live in the country and have a large yard with quit a few trees and this blower made the job a lot easier. Easy to handle and doesn't way a ton to carry around. I would recommend this product.
Just bought this, along with a can of the pre-mixed fuel. Followed all of the instructions and it WILL NOT START. Seriously? Now I can spend what little time I have to deal with fall clean up returning this unit and finding another. Another thing, why does the box say 'Heavy Duty', then the manual lists it as 'Medium Duty', rated for 50 hours? I'm taking this back and purchasing the Husqvarna I originally wanted. Two years ago, I sprung for a Craftsman push vac to do this job and found it to be similarly useless. Never again Craftsman!!
this is my second sears blower. I have to be honest, the first one I was totally disappointed in. the rope would continuously not recoil. and it won't even start after only two years. hope this one does better. so far it has been far superior of the first one.
I run preminium gas in all my yard equipment and never make more then a gallon at a time.Stabil fuel preserver is a must.Runs good but not great the mulcher that attaches to it seems more of a headache then it has to be.Would I buy it again probally not .Id do a Stihl next time
Recently purchased this product. Lightweight and powerful with a good price. First time starting it took quite a few tries, but have had no trouble since.
Commerce Township, MI
bought this and returned one even the salesman could not get it started so he replaced it but started it before me, used the item 1 more time it ran good next time it would not start again my son had to pull and pull to get it started, 3rd time I could not get it started I must have pulled 30-50 times it will not start have to wait for my son to come start it for me or take it back
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only. Extra 5% off Chippers, Vacs and Blowers Sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown Offer ends 25-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.