Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Accessory Type:||Misc. accessories|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.75|
|Quantity in Set:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Explorer 5W-30 snow thrower engine oil is a premium formulation for use in all four cycle engines when temperatures are below 32 deg. F. Explorer 5W-30 snow thrower engine oil protects the engine by lubrication, cooling, cleaning and sealing internal moving parts. For use in snow throwers, lawnmowers, tractors, and other outdoor power equipment.
- The Explorer Snow Thrower Oil is an ideal lubricating oil for your snow removing equipment
- It helps keep your snow blower in good shape and prevents untimely wear and tear of the machinery
- With parts coated in smooth oil even in extreme low temperatures, you can expect your snow blower to be functional at all times
- It is effective in temperatures lower than 32 degree Fahrenheit
- Best recommended use of this oil is for four-cycle engines, with a recommendation of API SJ performance requirement
- Item Weight: 1.75 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8.75” x 4” x 2”
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Staten Island, NY
I needed oil for my snow blower that was rated for 0 degrees F. this was priced reasonably and rated well. It was new oil and not recycled oil, which gives better protection to my craftsman snow blower.
I have found no issues using Explorer in my snow blower, no problem starting on the coldest days which for me would be around 0F, but typically 20F. When I change it, it looks nearly new, still has good color, not burned, I typically change once per season on average have used it 10 ? 15 hours and a typical run is between 1 ? to 2 hours.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Purchased for my brand new Sears snow thrower. Used the thrower to remove snow twice so far but it was shipped preloaded with oil. However, instructions recommend changeout of oil after xxx hours and I purchased this oil to perform that maintenance action when the time comes. I don't expect that this new machine will burn oil but if it does, I'll have some available.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.