Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Coverage in Sq. Ft.:||101 to 200 sq. ft.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||102|
|Door Opening Width (In.):||46.25|
|Peak Height (ft.):||5.11|
|Door Width:||3.1 to 4 ft.|
|Door Type:||Dual swing|
|Capacity (Cu. Ft.):||54|
|General Warranty:||10 Year|
Ratings & Reviews
Versatile and Weather-Resistant, the Craftsman Large Storage Shed Offers Organizational Space
The Craftsman large vertical storage shed keeps lawn, garden and other outdoor tools, equipment and supplies organized and protected from the elements. The vertical storage shed stands neatly in the corner of yard, alongside the garage or even on a patio. Compact yet able to hold a variety of items, this shed is ideal for storing long-handled tools such as rakes, garden spades, hoes, shovels and garden accessories such as tomato cages.
Weather-resistant, the Craftsman large storage shed features sturdy dual-swing doors with easy-to-grip handles. The handles are designed to easily accommodate a padlock as needed for security. The door opening measures a generous 46.25" wide and 66" high making it easy to move items in and out. The interior of the large shed offers 54 cubic feet of storage space. The vertical storage shed also can be used to store sports equipment such as bats, hockey sticks, tennis rackets, balls and more.
- Store and protect lawn, garden and even sporting supplies with the Craftsman large vertical storage shed
- Ideal for long-handled items such as shovels, rakes, hoes, spades, baseball bats and hockey sticks
- Equipped with easy-grip handles, simply add your own padlock to keep tools, equipment and supplies safe and secure
- The durable, double-wall construction of the shed allows for enduring weather-resistance for all seasons
- The large, vertical storage shed ft.s exterior measures 4 ft. 5 in. W x 2 ft. 8.5 in. D x 5 ft. 11.5 in. H
- Constructed from long-lasting resin, which needs no painting and is easy to maintain
- The resin exterior can be washed with a hose or power washer
- 54 cubic feet of usable storage space
- Interior dimensions measure: 4 ft. 1 in. W x 2 ft. 4.25 in. D x 5 ft. 9.5 in. H
- The dual swing doors open wide with a measurement of 46.25 in. W x 66 in. H
- Shelves are available for more storage versatility (65086) - NOT INCLUDED
Added on December 09, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Though manual says two people are needed I did it by myself in two hours. Fairly easy and minimal tools required. Some drawings a bit vague but not hard to figure our. DO NOT use a mallet as it can deform the plastic. Use a board against surface to strike on to spread the blow. A little lithium grease or other lubricant helps to slide the parts in the slot which are a little tight. Not really waterproof, one can see light at corners so caulking would be a good thing. Overall a great product at this price and can hold long items like rakes and push brooms. Floor not stiff enough on its own so a wood platform or pavers or concrete slab a good addition.
San Francisco, CA
The instructions tell you that it takes two people; mostly it can be done by one except for when you are putting the first back piece on after putting on the lift side piece. After that, I was able to do it by myself (it also helps if you are 6' tall). Everything is square by design, and the doors close cleanly. My only gripe is the spaces around the roof, where insects are going to come in and make themselves at home. I plan on caulking them to keep the bugs and spiders at a minimum.
Cedar Park, TX
The shed was very easy to assemble - it recommends 2 people but I was able to do it by myself in about 45 minutes. I was surprised how much room is inside - it hold my lawn mower, trimmer, blower and other tools without issue. It also has a very useful shelf.
This is an aesthetically pleasing looking little she'd and the size was right to fit under our deck. Assembly was reasonably easy. As someone who grew up with wood sheds on slab foundations this one does feel a bit flimsy, but I am not sure that is a fair comparison. Seems to keep water out. Overall happy with my purchase given black Friday pricing and my experience with assembly and the finished product!
Evergreen Park, IL
I don't know why I didn't buy a storage she like this years ago. There isn't a lot to it, but it does help keep stuff out of sight and organized. The only thing they need to work on is getting betting straps to screw the shelf to the walls. The plastic ones will crack right away. I bought aluminum straps and now it works just fine.
I'll admit I'm not a Crafstman fan, but this shed really impressed me. Super easy to assemble (recommend having 2 people due to proportions) and nice tight seals on every corner. Downside was it only came with one shelf. lol. Other than that it was exactly what I needed.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $20 back in points with a purchase of $150 or more in Home items. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.