Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Chuck Size:||1/2 in.|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyed|
|Included with Item:|
Ratings & Reviews
Choose this feature packed 7.5 Amp Impact Wrench for your garage.
Heavy duty machinery gives this Craftsman Impact Wrench efficient power transmission, delivering 240 pounds per foot in both forward and reverse. A 7.5 Amp motor delivers power-packed performance so you can effortlessly drive and remove fasteners in wood, concrete and metal.
With a cast aluminum motor housing, this 7.5 Amp Impact Wrench is built for high torque applications. While using the rocker switch for quick switches between forward and reverse action, you can be sure impact sockets remain securely attached.
- Powerful 7.5 Amp motor in this Craftsman Impact Wrench helps remove and drive in even the most difficult fasteners
- Bull nose ring secures impact sockets in place during quick starts and stops
- Forward/Reverse rocker switch allows for quick continuous movement for nuts and bolts
- Cast aluminum motor housing provides additional tool body strength during high torque applications
- Delivering a torque of 240 pounds per foot, it achieves a maximum speed of 2200 RPM and 2700 IPM for repetitive pounding to make removal easier
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Purchased this item specifically to remove the blades off of my 42" deck for my craftsman riding mower. It got the nut off in seconds. Unfortunately, I cant say the same for the nut on my edger attachment for my craftsman trimmer. I love the product. Now I just have to look for more things to use it on.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.