Specifications & Dimensions
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Capacity:||9 cu. ft. heaped capacity, 350 lbs. load capacity|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Tire/Wheel Size:||13 in. 4.00-6 ribbed tires|
|Collector, Unload Method:||Dump|
|General Warranty:||2 Year Warranty|
|Material:||Steel with powder coat finsih|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||60|
|Overall Dimensions:||Bed Dimensions 26" x 36" x 13"|
|Vehicle Type:||Tractors or ATVs|
Ratings & Reviews
The Universal 9 cu. ft. Steel Dump Cart handles hauling chores around the yard by giving you a convenient way to pull materials and supplies with any lawn and garden tractor or ATV. The cart hauls up to 350 pounds of dirt, rocks, mulch or other landscaping materials from a staging area to the point of application. Once you arrive at your destination the easy dump lever and removable tailgate ensure efficient unloading of material.This Universal Steel Dump Cart is constructed of corrosion-resistant powder coated steel for exceptional all-weather performance. A Hitch pin is included for easy attachment to tractor or ATV. The cart rolls smoothly on 13 inch pneumatic ribbed tires and is backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Use your lawn tractor or ATV to easily transport rocks, dirt, mulch and other landscaping materials
- Cart holds 9 cubic feet of material with a load capacity of 350 pounds
- Hand lever dump release, removable tailgate and 38 degree dump angle make emptying loads effortless
- Hitch pin included for easy attachment to any tractor or ATV equipped with a rear pin hitch
- Constructed of durable steel with corrosion-resistant powder-coat finish
- 13 inch pneumatic ribbed tires roll smoothly on lawn
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Bed dimensions: 26 in. x 36 in. x 13 in.
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Added on December 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Moses Lake, WA
I bought this cart with my new tractor and really like its durability and affordability. It is really easy to connect and will haul a good sized load easily. It offers the dumping action and the rear tailgate is removable for larger loads or odd shaped loads. I recommend this cart to anyone in the market for one. Great buy!
Saint James, NY
I got this 9 Cu Ft Steel Dump Cart to pull with my tractor to care brush & hall things now. Only used it once it but it would be used alot in the years to come.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Saint Augustine, FL
Red Hook, NY
We purchased this cart because of the removable tailgate and the listed 350 lb. capacity. We discovered bent parts during our assembly process. Rather than make another round trip to Sears, we straightened out the sheet metal and completed assembly of the cart. We carefully picked the cart up to move it down two steps from a deck to our lawn and one side of the cart buckled. This cart is made of extremely thin sheet metal and we do not believe it will hold up to any kind of serious use, much less hauling a 350 lb. load. We contacted Sears and were told that, unless we completely disassembled the cart, we would be charged a 15% restocking fee. We are very unhappy with this product. We are even more unhappy with the position Sears has taken about returns of brand new products that are defective and of very low quality. This product deserves a zero star review, if that were possible.
- Get an EXTRA 5% OR No Interest for 12mos on Lawn & Garden items over $299 w/ Sears card Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Online Only! EXTRA 10% off tractor attachments sold by Sears. Offer ends 5/3/14 7pm CT. Offer ends 02-May-2014 See details.
- MEMBERS-15% in points on attachments with any riding mower & $350 in attachments purchase. Offer ends 02-May-2014 See details.