Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
not 5 stars because it wont fit inside my craftsman wrench holder than i bought last year, its not stubby and the length is correct, it is just too fat at the ends to fit the holder, otherwise i love this line.
Sears Can Help
You can be sure we'll offer you the best available options every step of the way.
Sears Guarantees, Policies & Agreements
If you find a lower price, we'll match it. If it goes on sale after you buy it, we'll match that price. See details.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Restocking, cancellation or other restrictions may apply. Learn More
If there's ever a problem with your product, a protection agreement can provide you with peace of mind. Find out how.
Not ready to replace? Repair. Sears can help you save money and time. Schedule Now!
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||.53|
|Metric Opening Size:||10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||6, 12, 4, Torx, Spline|
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools, reflected in price shown, Sold by Sears! Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.
This Universal Combination Wrench Gets the Job Done
Crafted from rugged alloyed steel and machined to precise tolerances, this universal combination wrench delivers solid performance that lasts a lifetime. Equipped to take tough torque to multiple fastener types, it features a specially ridged box end that grips 4, 6 and 12 point nuts and bolts, while also designed to work with external Torx, spline and even partially rounded patterns, it’s ready for almost any job.
Built to make work under the hood, in the kitchen and behind an appliances easier, this combination universal wrench includes an offset box end that keeps the skin on your knuckles, while the rounded corners cushion your grip turn after turn. A reinforced open end delivers more torque with less flex, so fewer bolts get rounded, and clearly marked, the right wrench gets in your hand fast. A solid addition to any kit, designed to work with a whole mess of fasteners, and built to last a lifetime, grab this wrench and get the job done with Craftsman.
- Universal combination wrench features a black oxide coating that helps prevent corrosion
- Precision machining and reinforced torque areas lead to less rounding
- An alloyed steel build ensures a lifetime of solid performance
- Universal ridge design grabs spline, external Torx, 4, 6, 12 point and even partially rounded fasteners
- Replaces multiple tools, saving space in your tool box
- Clear markings make identification easy
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee