Kerosene/Diesel Forced Air Heater (80,000 Btu)
80,000 BTU Kerosene/Diesel Forced Air Heater with Thermostat makes powerful, instant heat, ideal for construction sites, workshops, garages, warehouses, and barns. This rugged heater warms spaces up to 2000 sq. ft. for up to nine hours on a full tank. This heater will run on kerosene, #1 and 2 diesel fuel, JP8/Jet A fuel, and #1 and 2 fuel oil. The convenient top-mounted carry handle lets you direct the heat without touching a hot surface. The forced air kerosene/diesel heater has an air pressure gauge and fuel gauge. The heater has power on/off switch for fast starting and shut down, an error indicator light, and quick-fix service access for easy maintenance.
- HIGH OUTPUT: Thermostat-controlled heating for up to 2000 sq. ft.
- DURABLE: Rugged steel construction for durability
- PORTABLE: Easy lift handle
- EASE OF USE, SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE: Class-exclusive air pressure gauge and fuel gauge
- EXTENDED MOTOR LIFE: Sealed electric motor
- HEAT CONTROL: Built-in thermostat
- SAFETY: 5-Point Safety System
- EASY STORAGE AND ORGANIZATION: Extension cord wrap
- Construction Sites
- (1) CMXEHAP80TKFA Heater