Compound Bypass Lopper
CUT CAPACITY: Cuts up to 1-3/4-in. branches to handle most pruning needs. CLEAN CUTS: High carbon steel blades with non-stick coating for superior cutting performance EXTENDED REACH: Up to 28-in. cutting reach for reaching taller limbs and branches LIGHTWEIGHT: Lightweight aluminum handles are strong and ergonomic for comfort and control COMFORT: Comfort grips provide control and ease of use
- The compound bypass lopper is perfect for clean cuts to fresh, living growth. Great for trimming and shaping trees and bushes with its long reach and clean cutting blades. The high-carbon steel blades with non-stick coating provides superior cutting performance. It has strong, yet lightweight, aluminum handles to reduce fatigue.
- Cuts and trims branches on trees and shrubs
- Great for reaching and cutting taller branches
- Compound bypass blades provide precise, clean cuts with ease
- (1) CMXMCBA0200 Bypass Lopper