D-Handle Ensilage Fork
D-Handle Ensilage Fork is used for transferring manure, mulch, and other loose material. The 10-tine welded head is mounted to a 30-inch hardwood handle with poly D-grip for strength and durability. Great tool for picking or cleaning up manure, hay, straw, or barley.
- 10 TINES: 1.5-In tine spacing for picking or cleaning up manure, hay, straw, barley, and similar materials
- STRENGTH & DURABILITY: 30-In hardwood handle
- COMFORT: Ergonomic poly D-Grip
- Picks up manure, hay, straw, or barley
- Great for spreading feed and other loose materials