1/3 Sheet Clamp-On Wet/Dry Waterproof Sandpaper (600 Grit) (10 PK)
When wet sanding and finishing by hand are required, the 600 Grit 1/3 Sheet Clamp-On Wet/Dry Waterproof Sandpaper is ideal. The latex backing provides maximum durability while being flexible enough for sanding curved or contoured surfaces. The tough silicon carbide grain helps produce exceptional finishes in wet sanding applications. We offer a full grit range that will take your project from start to finish.
- FINE FINISHES: Made with premium silicon carbide grain, which offers a higher cut rate and uniform scratch pattern which makes it perfect for achieving fine finishes
- 600 GRIT: Best for sanding between coats of paint and to wet sand primer coats
- WATERPROOF: Use with water to help lubricate the surface during sanding to help prevent buildup of particles on your sandpaper and reduce scratches on your project
- DRY USE: Use dry during the preparation phase of a project, usually when removing existing finishes, rust, and oxidation. It is also key when sanding and shaping body fillers and primer coats
- MANY APPLICATIONS: For use on wood, metal, fiberglass, painted surfaces (particularly smoothing), and de-nibbing topcoats, as well as surface preparation
- (10) 1/3 Sheet Clamp-On Wet/Dry Waterproof Sandpaper