Ceramic Mouse Detail Sandpaper Sheets (120 Grit) (10 PK)
The Ceramic Mouse Detail Sandpaper Sheets are designed for heavy-duty sanding and grinding of wood, metal, fiberglass, and painted surfaces. The resin bonding system resists heat and moisture, which extends the useful life of the sanding sheets. The ultra-tough ceramic grain makes these sheets perfect for more aggressive applications like removing welds and finishing of ferrous and non-ferrous material.
- Proudly Made in Fairborn, Ohio with Global Materials
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE: The premium ceramic grain cuts faster, creates a consistent scratch pattern, and helps create a finer finish
- QUICK-CHANGE BACKING: The hook-and-loop backing makes changing discs quick and easy
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE: The anti-clog stearate coating reduces particle build-up, keeping the grain exposed longer and improving performance
- CLEAN WORKSPACE: The vented hole pattern matches the sanders pad for maximum dust extraction helping to keep work area clean
- FINE GRIT: Ideal for the final sanding of your project before applying paint or stain
- LONG LIFE: Resists heat and humidity, extending the life of the sanding discs with double-resin bonding.
- MANY APPLICATIONS: For use with mouse shaped detail sanders on wood, metal, fiberglass, and painted surfaces
- (10) Ceramic Mouse Detail Sandpaper Sheets 120 Grit