Ceramic Mouse Detail Sanding Sheets (120 Grit) (5 PK)
For heavy-duty sanding and grinding, the Ceramic Mouse Detail Sanding Sheets is perfect. They are designed to handle wood, metal, fiberglass, and painted surfaces. The resin bonding system resists heat and moisture, which extends the useful life of the sanding sheets. The ultra-tough ceramic grain makes these sheets perfect for more aggressive applications like removing welds and finishing of ferrous and non-ferrous material.
- Proudly Made in Fairborn, Ohio with Global Materials
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE: The premium ceramic grain cuts faster, creates a consistent scratch pattern, and helps create a finer finish
- QUICK-CHANGE BACKING: The hook-and-loop backing makes changing discs quick and easy
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE: The anti-clog stearate coating reduces particle build-up, keeping the grain exposed longer and improving performance
- CLEAN WORKSPACE: The vented hole pattern matches the sanders pad for maximum dust extraction helping to keep work area clean
- FINE GRIT: Ideal for the final sanding of your project before applying paint or stain
- LONG LIFE: Resists heat and humidity, extending the life of the sanding discs with double-resin bonding.
- MANY APPLICATIONS: For use with mouse shaped detail sanders on wood, metal, fiberglass, and painted surfaces
- (5) Ceramic Mouse Detail Sanding Sheets 120 Grit