V20* 6.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery
This V20* 6.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery provides up to 4.5x the capacity versus the standard V20* MAX Lithium-Ion Battery. It is compatible with all CRAFTSMAN® V20* tools and equipment. Each pack is equipped with a 3-LED state-of-charge indicator for immediate battery charge information. No memory and virtually no self-discharge means this battery is ready when you are.
- V20* 6.0Ah High-Capacity Lithium Ion Battery provides up to 4.5x the capacity versus the standard V20* MAX lithium ion battery*
- Extreme™ runtime for heavy-duty jobsite applications
- Professional-grade, high-energy cells
- 3-LED state-of-charge indicator for immediate battery charge feedback
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity
Battery Included:YesBattery Amp Hours (Ah):6 AhBattery Type:20V MAX* Lithium IonCordless or Corded:CordlessNumber of Batteries included:1Number of Pieces:1Power Source:BatteryProduct Height:3.2 INProduct Length:7.0 INProduct Weight:1.6 LBProduct Width:6.0 INVoltage (V):20 VWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
- 6.0Ah Battery
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.** vs. V20* CMCB201 (1.3 Ah) Lithium Ion Battery (included in kits only)
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.
You May Also Like
Extra Power for Heavy-Duty Jobs
Featuring up to 4.5x the capacity of our standard V20* MAX batteries,* the V20* 6.0Ah lithium ion battery is ideal for applications that require extra runtime.
Power When You Need It
Portable and powerful, the V20* 6.0Ah lithium ion battery features no memory and virtually no self-discharge. A charge indicator takes the guesswork out of how much power you have left.