V20* BRUSHLESS RP™ Cordless 1/2 in. Hammer Drill (Tool Only)
V20* Cordless Brushless 1/2-in Hammer Drill can tackle your tough masonry needs. It features a brushless motor to deliver more runtime and 340 unit watts out of power. This brushless 1/2-in hammer drill is lightweight and compact with variable speed for a variety of applications.
- BRUSHLESS MOTOR: Up to 26% more runtime**
- 1/2" RATCHETING CHUCK: For improved bit retention and easy bit changes
- TWO SPEED GEARBOX: For speeds of 0-600 and 0-1900 RPM
- VISIBILITY: Led light for visibility in dark areas
- VERSATRACK™COMPATIBLE: Use the clips (sold separately) to hang this tool directly on the VERSATRACK™ Wall Organization System (sold separately)
Battery Included:NoBattery Type:20V MAX* Lithium IonChuck Size:1/2 inCordless or Corded:CordlessMaterial Application:CONCRETEMaximum Speed RPM:1900 RPMMotor Type:BrushlessNumber of Batteries included:0Number of Pieces:1Power Source:BatteryProduct Height:3.1 INProduct Length:9.5 INProduct Weight:3.1 LBProduct Width:8.4 INVoltage (V):20 VWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
- Cmcd732 Hammer Drill. Battery & Charger Sold Separately
* 20V MAX* battery, maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.,** Compared to CRAFTSMAN brushed drill CMCD700 using a CMCB202 (sold separately)
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.
You May Also Like
Ready for Challenging Jobs
Power Meets Speed
Blast through masonry, wood, and more with a hammer drill that’s powerful, fast, and convenient. Features a high-performance, brushless motor, ratcheting chuck, and 2-speed gearbox.
Precision & Convenience
Work longer with 26% more runtime.*** A variable speed trigger provides precise control. LED light illuminates dark work spaces.