V20* Cordless Brushless 1/4-in. Impact Driver features a brushless motor for long tool life and runtime. With 1700 in-lbs. of maximum torque, this product drives large fasteners with ease. Built with the user in mind, the quick release chuck allows for easy one handed bit changes.
- Proudly Made in the USA with Global Materials in Fort Mill, South Carolina
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Provide up to 100% more runtime* and improved durability
- DRIVING TORQUE: Delivers 1,700 in-lbs. of torque for driving larger fasteners
- QUICK FASTENING: Max 2,900 RPM and 3,800 IPM for quick fastening applications
- QUICK AND EASY: Quickly release chuck for easy one-handed bit changes
- INCREASED SPEED: Variable 3-speed settings for 0-1300, 0-2600, 0-2900 RPM
Battery Included:YesBattery Amp Hours (Ah):2 AhBattery Type:20V MAX* Lithium IonChuck Size:1/4 inCordless or Corded:CordlessIndividual or Set:SETMaterial Application:WOODMaximum Speed RPM:2900 RPMMotor Type:BrushlessNumber of Batteries included:2Number of Pieces:4Power Source:BatteryProduct Height:9.8 INProduct Length:12.8 INProduct Weight:6.2 LBProduct Width:4.0 INVoltage (V):20 VWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
- Cmcf820 Impact Driver| (2) Cmcb202 20V Max* 2.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery| V20 20V Max* Lithium Ion Charger| Belt Clip| Storage Bag
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.** Fastening 3" deck screws into pressure treated 4" x 4" with 2.0 Ah battery vs. CMCF800 with 1.5 Ah battery
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.