V20* Cordless Brushless Compact 2 Tool Combo Kit (2 Batteries)
This CRAFTSMAN® V20* 20V MAX* max 2tool Combo kit provides a solution for all of your drilling and fastening needs. The 2speed drill driver has a 1/2 in. Ratcheting chuck to fit a variety of drill bits for different applications. The 340 UWO gives the power needed to complete your heavy duty tasks. The 1/4 in. Impact driver has a maximum torque rating of 1, 500 in Lbs. for driving large fasteners. The one handed bit insert makes bit changes quick and easy. Both units are lightweight, compact, and have comfortable over molded grips for reduced user fatigue. The 2tool Combo kit comes with a soft storage back for transporting or storing the products, batteries, charger and accessories.
- EXTENDED RUN TIME: Brushless motors provide up to 25% more runtime* for the drill driver and up to 30% more runtime for the impact driver
- CMCD710: HEADY-DUTY: Produces 350 unit watts out for a variety of heavy duty jobsite applications
- CMCD710: SPEED: 2-Speed gearbox with speeds of 0-600/0-1,900
- CMCD710: IMPROVED RETENTION: Features a 1/2-in ratcheting chuck provides improved bit retention
- CMCF810: MAXIMUM TORQUE: Delivers 1,500 in-lbs. of torque and produces 2,800 RPM and 3,500 IPM
- CMCF810: QUICK RELEASE: Chuck allows for quick and easy one-handed bit changes
Battery Included:YesBattery Amp Hours (Ah):2 AhBattery Type:20V MAX* Lithium IonCordless or Corded:CordlessIndividual or Set:SETMaterial Application:WOODMotor Type:BrushlessNumber of Batteries included:2Number of Pieces:6Power Source:BatteryProduct Height:10.1 INProduct Length:12.9 INProduct Weight:8.2 LBProduct Width:5.7 INVoltage (V):20 VWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
- Cmcd710 Drill/Driver. Cmcf810 Brushless Impact Driver. (2) V20 20V Max* Lithium Ion Battery. V20 20V Max* Lithium Ion Charger. Storage Bag
** Drilling 7/8" holes in 2" x 10" SPF with 1.5Ah battery vs. CMCD701 with 1.5Ah battery Fastening 3" deck screws into pressure treated 4" x 4" with 1.5Ah battery vs. CMCF800 with 1.5Ah battery*20V MAX* battery maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.