V20* BRUSHLESS RP™ Cold Water Pressure Washer
The V20* battery platform is compatible with CRAFTSMAN® V20* Outdoor Equipment and Power Tools. You'll find the complete line of outdoor tools and equipment essentials for a job to make you proud.
- POWERFUL CLEANING: 1,500 MAX PSI* and 1.2 GPM**
- POWER & PERFORMANCE: Brushless motor provides more runtime and better performance
- OPTIMAL RUNTIME: Up to 4X more runtime++ and up to 60 minutes of runtime**
- SELF PRIMING: Draw from any fresh water source. No garden hose needed
- BOOST BUTTON: Designed to increase PSI to 1500 for stubborn debris removal
- ONBOARD STORAGE: Storage organization for nozzles, hose, cord, and wand to keep accessories organized
- EASE OF MOVEMENT: Wheels for maneuvering around objects
- WEATHERGUARD™ TECHNOLOGY: Designed to help protect the tool from moisture and dust. Applies to tool only, does not apply to battery or charger.
Battery Included:YesBattery Amp Hours (Ah):9 AhBattery Type:20V MAX* Lithium IonCordless or Corded:CordlessIndividual or Set:SETMotor Type:BrushlessNumber of Batteries included:2Number of Pieces:12Power Source:BatteryProduct Height:20.5 INProduct Length:17.1 INProduct Weight:32.5 LBProduct Width:15.4 INVoltage (V):20 VWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
- Cmcpw1500 Pressure Washer. (2) V20* Cmcb209 9.0Ah Lithium Ion Batteries. (2) V20* Lithium Ion Charges. Pressure Washer Wand. (4) Spray Tips. High Pressure Hose. Suction Hose
* 20V MAX** battery, maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18. 40V MAX** is based on using 2 CRAFTSMAN V20* lithium ion batteries, combined having a maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) of 40 volts and a nominal voltage of 36.,** Maximum PSI and GPM when used with 15 degree nozzle on boost speed.,**** Per charge, using (2) CRAFTSMAN CMCB209 batteries on low speed with turbo nozzle,**Using (2) CRAFTSMAN CMCB209 batteries on low speed with turbo nozzle vs. CMCPW350 using (1) CMCB202 battery on high speed on zero degree setting using the 5-in-1 nozzle
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.
You May Also Like
Blast Through Dirt, Dust & Debris
No Hose Required
Self-priming feature frees you from the need to connect to a hose. Draw from any fresh water source or attach to a hose.
Portable & Powerful
Telescoping handle, wheels, and lightweight design make this cordless water pressure easy to move and transport. A high-performance brushless motor provides up to 1,500 PSI and up to 60 minutes of runtime.***