This lightweight, compact reciprocating saw is only 3.2 lbs. and can be used one-handed. It has a 3/4" stroke length and provides up to 2,800 SPM which makes this tool perfect for quick cuts in tight spaces. The pivoting shoe and variable speed trigger provide added control for a variety of jobs. This tool is ideal for pruning small tree limbs and branches.
- Variable speed Trigger For Added Control
- Compact And Lightweight: Only 12.75-in front to back and weighs 3.2lbs
- Tool-Free Blade Release For Fast and Convenient Blade Change
- Pivoting Shoe for Control
Product Material:WoodMaterial Application:WOODNumber of Pieces:1Product Height:3.2 INProduct Length:13.9 INProduct Weight:3.9 LBProduct Width:7.3 INWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty, 1 Year Free Service, 90 Days Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Cmcs340 V20* Brushless Rp Compact Reciprocating Saw. (2) Wood Cutting Blades. Battery & Charger Sold Separately
* 20V MAX* battery, maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.,**Compared to CRAFTSMAN brushed Reciprocating Saw CMCS300 by measuring the unit output measured in unit watts out (UWO) with CMCB202 2.0 Ah Battery (sold separately)
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.
You May Also Like
Quick, Efficient Cuts
Ergonomic & Lightweight
At just 3.2 lbs., this cordless reciprocating saw is light enough for one-handed use. A pivoting shoe and variable speed trigger provide extra control. With a 3/4 in. stroke length, it’s perfect for tight spaces.
Powerful & Versatile
With a brushless motor and up to 40% more power**, this saw slices through a variety of materials—including wood, PVC, metal, drywall, and small branches—with ease. A tool-free blade release offers fast, convenient blade changes.