V20* BRUSHLESS RP™ Cordless Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)
V20* BRUSHLESS RP™ Cordless Reciprocating Saw provides MORE RUNTIME. BETTER PERFORMANCE.™ for your demanding jobs. The variable-speed trigger provides optimal control while the tool-free blade release makes for quick and effortless blade changes. A contoured over-molded handle and compact design allow the user to make cuts in tight places with minimal user fatigue.
- BRUSHLESS MOTOR: Up to 75% more power**
- 2-SPEED CONTROL: Low: 0-2300, High: 0-3200 SPM
- VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER: For added control
- TOOL-FREE BLADE RELEASE: Fast and convenient blade changes
- LED LIGHT: Illuminates workspace
- VERSATRACK™COMPATIBLE: Use the clips (sold separately) to hang this tool directly on the VERSATRACK™ Wall Organization System (sold separately)
Product Material:WoodMaterial Application:WOODNumber of Pieces:1Product Height:3.9 INProduct Length:17.0 INProduct Weight:6.9 LBProduct Width:7.3 INWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
- Cmcs351B Reciprocating Saw. 6 In. 5/8 Tpi Blade. Battery & Charger Sold Separately
* 20V MAX* battery, maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.,** When compared to CRAFTSMAN brushed Circular Saw CMCS500 by measuring the unit output measured in unit
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.
You May Also Like
Packed with up to 75% more power,*** a high-performance brushless motor blasts through wood, metal, plastic, and more with ease.
Power & Control
Tackle a variety of projects and materials with 2 speeds (Low: 0-2300 SPM, High: 0-3200 SPM). A variable speed trigger provides extra control.