Power through detail sanding projects and achieve a consistent, smooth surface with the V20* Cordless Detail Sander. This VERSATRACK™ compatible sander allows you to control dust accumulation by either removing dust through the included dust bag or by using the 1-1/4 in. vacuum connection. Its lightweight, D-handle design provides additional comfort and control. Battery sold separately.
- VARIABLE SPEED: Provides 9,000 - 12,000 OPM to help you tackle various projects
- HIGH-ENDURANCE: Dust-sealed switch provides durability
- RAPID, VERSATILE DUST COLLECTION featuring dust bag and 1-1/4 in vacuum connection
- BUILT FOR COMFORT AND CONTROL with D-handle grip for vertical sanding
Battery Included:NoBattery Type:20V MAX* Lithium IonCordless or Corded:CordlessMaterial Application:WOODNumber of Batteries included:0Number of Pieces:1Power Source:BatteryProduct Height:3.9 INProduct Length:11.4 INProduct Weight:2.5 LBProduct Width:6.7 INVoltage (V):20 VWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
- Cmcw221 Detail Sander. Dust Bag. Replacement Sanding Tips. Sandpaper
* 20V MAX* battery, maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.
You May Also Like
Powerful Sanding, Wherever You Are
Cordless & Convenient
Powered by a long-lasting V20* battery (sold separately), this cordless detail sander features a dust bag and 1-1/4 in. vacuum connection to keep dust particles off surfaces and out of the air.
Get Down to Details
An innovative design and 9,000-12,000 OPM provides powerful, precise sanding in tight areas. Lightweight, ergonomic, and easy to use, with D-handle grip for vertical sanding.