9-16-in 72 Tooth 12 Point SAE Reversible Ratcheting Wrench
9/16-inch 72-Tooth 12 Point SAE Reversible Ratcheting Wrench has a corrosion resistant chrome finish providing extra wear and tear coverage while adding hardness and durability allowing your ratchet wrench to last longer. CRAFTSMAN® ratchet wrenches meet or exceed ASME specifications.
- CORROSION RESISTANT: Chrome finish for corrosion resistance
- QUICK ENGAGEMENT: 12 point box end for quick engagement with fastener
- KNUCKLE CLEARANCE: 15° box end offset for additional knuckle clearance
- ACCESS TO TIGHT SPACES: 72-Tooth ratcheting box end for access in tight spaces
- CONTINOUS ENGAGEMENT: Quick reversing lever allows for continuous engagement to fastener
- EASY IDENTIFICATION: Large markings for quick combination wrench identification
- Meets or Exceeds ASME Specifications
Battery Included:NoCordless or Corded:CordlessProduct Finish:Full Polish ChromeProduct Material:SteelMeasurement Standard:SAENumber of Batteries included:0Number of Pieces:1Number Of Teeth:72Points:12-pointPower Source:NON-ENERGY USINGProduct Height:0.4 INProduct Length:7.5 INProduct Weight:0.1 LBProduct Width:1.2 INWarranty:Full Lifetime Warranty
- 9/16-In. 72 Tooth 12 Point Sae Reversible Ratcheting Wrench
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.