V-Series™ 3/8 in Drive Stubby Ratchet
Get improved tool life and durability with the V-Series™ 3/8 in. Drive Stubby Ratchet that features a precision-engineered gear. Easily access the tightest spaces without sacrificing grip strength with its 96-tooth design and short 3-3/4 arc swing. Maximize productivity with minimal accidental switching made possible by this ratchets low-profile directional lever.
- ACCESS CONFINED SPACES with 3-3/4° arc swing
- PREVENT UNINTENTIONAL SWITCHING with low-profile steering lever
- BUILT FOR STRENGTH AND DURABILITY with precision-engineered gear
- PREVENTS DAMAGE FROM DIRT infiltration with enclosed head design
- BACKED BY A LIFETIME WARRANTY: Designed to deliver the quality and durability expected from the CRAFTSMAN® brand “ if the product fails to perform, well replace it
Battery Included:NoCordless or Corded:CordlessDrive Size:3/8 inProduct Finish:Full Polish ChromeProduct Material:SteelMeasurement Standard:SAENumber of Batteries included:0Number of Pieces:1Number Of Teeth:96Power Source:NON-ENERGY USINGProduct Height:7.9 INProduct Length:3.3 INProduct Weight:0.5 LBProduct Width:1.2 INSocket Size:No Sockets IncludedWarranty:Full Lifetime Warranty
- 3/8 Dr 96T Stubby Ratchet - Cmmt86320V. 3/8 Dr 96T Stubby Ratchet - Cmmt86320V
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.