21 degree Plastic Framing Nailer
21degree Plastic Framing Nailer is perfect for framing, sheathing, sub-flooring, metal connectors, and bracing projects.
- POWERFUL FULL RANGE: Power to drive full range of nails up to 3-1/2-in x .148-in into engineered lumber
- ACTUATION MODE: Selectable trigger with lockout for sequential or contact actuation mode
- PROPER ADJUSTMENT: Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment for proper setting of nail heads
- CONVENIENCE: Reversible rafter hook for hanging on left or right side
Battery Included:NoCordless or Corded:CordlessNumber of Batteries included:0Number of Pieces:1Power Source:NON-ENERGY USINGProduct Height:15.5 INProduct Length:21.8 INProduct Weight:10.7 LBProduct Width:5.6 INWarranty:Please Contact Customer Service
- Cmp21Pl 21° Framing Nailer| 1/4-In. Air Fitting| Hex Wrench
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Parts & Services
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.