2000 Series Workbench, 6-Foot Wide with Butcher Block Top, Customizable
The CRAFTSMAN® 6-ft wide workbench is the perfect work table, for repair tasks and hobbies. The 1-in thick butcher block top is smooth and sturdy and can hold up to 1,450-lbs and four adjustable leveling feet keep the cabinet level on uneven floors. Our workbench also features a full-width metal backsplash which prevents tools from rolling off the back of the work surface and to maximize your garage storage there’s plenty of space for two CRAFTSMAN® rolling tool cabinets measuring 35.7-in in height or less under the work surface.
- Proudly Made in the USA with Global Materials in Sedalia, Missouri
- SMOOTH AND STURDY SURFACE: 1-in thick butcher block work surface
- HEAVY-DUTY: Steel frame includes hardware and is ready to assemble
- LOAD RATING: 1,450 lb. overall
- ADJUSTABLE FEET: Four adjustable leveling feet keep the workbench level, even on uneven floors
- KEEP YOUR SUPPLIES ON TOP: Full-width metal backsplash prevents supplies from rolling off the back
- Assembled Dimensions (WxDxH) 72 x 24 x 41.25-in
Battery Included:NoCordless or Corded:CordlessMeasurement Standard:SAENumber of Batteries included:0Number of Pieces:1Power Source:NON-ENERGY USINGProduct Height:5.3 INProduct Length:81.4 INProduct Weight:98.0 LBProduct Width:25.0 INTotal Weight Capacity:1450Warranty:10 Year Limited Warranty
- Workbench Frame And Top
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Parts & Services
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.